what is your favorite underrated pokemon?

Good question! While I agree with everyones answers, for me, I’ll speak on behalf for these unsung heroes:

11 Likes

These Rock Boys deserve more love

9 Likes

True, Zangoose is equally as unpopular as Seviper. I’m happy they had a shared artwork in Battle Styles.

Gen 3 is pretty underrated to begin with. I especially notice that now that I’m searching for non-TCG Seviper stuff. Loads and loads of products from gens 1, 2, and 7, but not too much for gen 3 in general.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

I fkin love Steelix, he was on my main team around lv. 70 in Silver before some dumb toddler accidentally erased my file :sob: lmaooooo

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

togetic,

will add cute pic later

1 Like

Love all these gifs :blush: especially the armaldo one

1 Like

This spinda gif will be saved to my pc forever lmao

Caterpie gets overlooked all the time, sure he gets a lot of love but for how iconic the Pokémon is for being Ash’s first catch and the first Pokémon you usually encounter in Viridian Forest in Red/Blue, I feel Caterpie is often overlooked.

2 Likes

New found appreciation for Natu + Xatu…

I love the Unown GIF

2 Likes

I’m happy to oblige! :slight_smile: What’s there not to like about the Nat and Zat? Spiritual, atmospheric, cute with a drop of eerie-but-wise in a good way. Definitely want to see it go the totem route as doing this search of gifs at no expense became an emotional spiral treat I wasn’t prepared for.

Yeah the Unown gif is icon image potuntial in a heartbeat. If only it was appreciated more.

1 Like

Merci mon cher/e! I wanted to stir up some emotions that people only on threads like these would feel.

Honestly, I think it’s just exposure to the two! I remember Xatu in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon GBA game, but I don’t have a strong impression of Natu or Xatu from my childhood.

An animated desktop background using that Unown gif would be sick.

1 Like

Ruins Of Alph saga and this bandanna sheet alone (Neo File 2) engraved my love for them forever.

Oh yeah that would be based. First thing to come to similarity was this.

Mentioning Unown is a power move.

2 Likes

Oh as I was saying it’s based.

Can only imagine witnessing that film again being high as a Xatu on some psytrance.

1 Like

That is sick… wow

1 Like

Yeah …it has a habit of doing that.

There, remove a few legendaries and I basically solved this thread:

10 Likes