What is the most expensive card in your collection?

All I can think about is #dealwithit gif’s… this one sort of sums everything up.

Probably this gem, although it isn’t too valuable. Hoping the cards I have off at PSA right now will come back as very valuable. Sorry for the giant picture!

3 Likes

That Dialga is awesome:)

1 Like

Same as the Square Cut Blastoise error: No sales history and no one on here has seen another one yet.
[/quote]
That’s true. I was going by the legit offers I’ve received two of which were more than I could have bought an Illustrator for in the last 4 years;)

Regarding seeing another one, I’ve had nearly 20,000 hits on that Blastoise listing where I offered $10,000.00 usd to anyone who found another one but none have surfaced:(

And if another ever did surface? I’d love mine exactly the same:)[/quote]

Your offer of 10,000 for another square-cut no stage Blastoise has had quite the impression on me. I can’t make this up: 2 nights ago I had a dream where I went into a Toys’R’Us went into their “basement” of some sort and saw all these old WOTC base and jungle packs. I grabbed a base set pack and opened it up and low and behold there was a square cut blastoise… next thing you know it started to melt and turned into a MUK… it swallowed me and then I woke up practically dripping in sweat lol

2 Likes

I still prefer mine more than Scott’s.

6 Likes
1 Like

That’s true. I was going by the legit offers I’ve received two of which were more than I could have bought an Illustrator for in the last 4 years;)
Regarding seeing another one, I’ve had nearly 20,000 hits on that Blastoise listing where I offered $10,000.00 usd to anyone who found another one but none have surfaced:(
And if another ever did surface? I’d love mine exactly the same:)[/quote]
Your offer of 10,000 for another square-cut no stage Blastoise has had quite the impression on me. I can’t make this up: 2 nights ago I had a dream where I went into a Toys’R’Us went into their “basement” of some sort and saw all these old WOTC base and jungle packs. I grabbed a base set pack and opened it up and low and behold there was a square cut blastoise… next thing you know it started to melt and turned into a MUK… it swallowed me and then I woke up practically dripping in sweat lol[/quote]

That’s funny brother lol.

3 Likes

This is probably a really stupid question… But what is the white thing pikachu is holding in the illustrator…?

A bong? :blush:

4 Likes

When they come back as tens (fingers crossed :nerd_face:) these will be! :blush:

6 Likes

it’s a type of quill isn’t it ?

you know like the olden times when they used ink and a feather to write? some artist pens have a tip like that;

I meant the feather duster looking thing in his left hand lol

I would say my mint condition Chinese Championship Arena.

But…

I can do better. I would now tell you it’s my never seen before Chinese POP4 promos. An incredibly rare set printed for the Taiwan PokePark in 2006. I say the most expensive, as their price is mine to make - these haven’t been seen before :slight_smile:

My most expensive card is probably this beauty. Very hard to come by and yes, it is graded Gem mint 10. I thought this picture did a good job showing the texture of the card. Easily the best looking card I own!

12 Likes

Damn, this Fan Club Magikarp is beautiful (good job for the picture) !

All Hail the mighty fish god.

You figured it out on your own :blush:

That’s what it is — a feather duster. Artists use them when working with powdery media, such as pastels or charcoal.

Haha wow. I feel dumb :laughing:

Eh. I still think the Arena is better. :wink:

Mine has got to be my sealed PLAY Espeon.

5 Likes