Base set holos for the nostalgia.
sup bruce
expedition cards
Ooyama’s Pikachu, Natta Wake Birthday Pikachu, Corocoro Mew, Shining Mew, Vending Series, Victory Medals and VS cards.
P.S.: Reading my own sentence above, I feel like I live in a parallel universe in which English Pokemon cards never existed. ![]()
Base set blastoise (if you couldn’t tell)
Not for any kind of investment reason - but I always pick up Jungle Pikachu when looking through bulk at shops/making online purchases/trading with people. It is simply my favorite card and I want to own as many of them as I can
The best cards. People say xuzu the cards you buy are tremendous, really, the best. These are smart people, people say my cards are the best in the world I say maybe, who knows? Nobody buys better cards than me, trust me.
Gym and Neo holos
It’s gonna be great
Aww thought I was gonna be unique, NM+ Base set holos are my jam ![]()
I just grabbed 120 copies of these myself a week ago, I love them as well!
I’ve never heard of these! Have any examples? Sounds really interesting!
@vyzhr , Check this efour post out. It details the error pretty well ![]()
www.elitefourum.com/t/complete-neo-revelation-error-holo-set/15469/1
For me it’s any L-P promos I find in good condition and at a good price
I can’t stop buying the baby shinings from GX ultra shiny.
I have this problem too
No symbols are the future
I am always picking up error cards, even if i already have a copy. I live in Australia and they don’t come up for sale all too often over here, but that kinda makes it more fun/sustainable for me. It’s the thrill of the hunt.
I may be weird but I don’t buy duplicates of the same card / similar cards other than maybe a copy for grading and another for binder. So I can’t say there’s something that I’m “always buying”. But technically cards of my favorite Pokemon because I want to get the new cards when a set comes out or when Promos come out. Like now I’m after all the 4 variants of Salamence V but I want to open my box first and see what I get from there and then go buy the singles.
I buy whatever my son picks out…to a certain point…his last choice was graded a 3…sigh…