What cards are you always buying?

Base set holos for the nostalgia.

sup bruce

expedition cards

Ooyama’s Pikachu, Natta Wake Birthday Pikachu, Corocoro Mew, Shining Mew, Vending Series, Victory Medals and VS cards.

P.S.: Reading my own sentence above, I feel like I live in a parallel universe in which English Pokemon cards never existed. :grin:

3 Likes

Base set blastoise (if you couldn’t tell)

Not for any kind of investment reason - but I always pick up Jungle Pikachu when looking through bulk at shops/making online purchases/trading with people. It is simply my favorite card and I want to own as many of them as I can

4 Likes

The best cards. People say xuzu the cards you buy are tremendous, really, the best. These are smart people, people say my cards are the best in the world I say maybe, who knows? Nobody buys better cards than me, trust me.

9 Likes

Gym and Neo holos

It’s gonna be great

1 Like

Aww thought I was gonna be unique, NM+ Base set holos are my jam :blush:

4 Likes

I just grabbed 120 copies of these myself a week ago, I love them as well!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of these! Have any examples? Sounds really interesting!

@vyzhr , Check this efour post out. It details the error pretty well :blush:

www.elitefourum.com/t/complete-neo-revelation-error-holo-set/15469/1

For me it’s any L-P promos I find in good condition and at a good price

1 Like

I can’t stop buying the baby shinings from GX ultra shiny.

1 Like

I have this problem too

No symbols are the future

1 Like

I am always picking up error cards, even if i already have a copy. I live in Australia and they don’t come up for sale all too often over here, but that kinda makes it more fun/sustainable for me. It’s the thrill of the hunt.

I may be weird but I don’t buy duplicates of the same card / similar cards other than maybe a copy for grading and another for binder. So I can’t say there’s something that I’m “always buying”. But technically cards of my favorite Pokemon because I want to get the new cards when a set comes out or when Promos come out. Like now I’m after all the 4 variants of Salamence V but I want to open my box first and see what I get from there and then go buy the singles.

3 Likes

I buy whatever my son picks out…to a certain point…his last choice was graded a 3…sigh…