What card are you after right now?

What’s your grail card? Or what card are you after right now?

Mine friendly is a non 1st edition shadowless charizard

4 Likes

makesweet-jl8v4e

22 Likes

You may want to check out this larger thread on a similar topic.

2 Likes

You’d think I like a challenge, but I really don’t :sweat_smile: Anyway, mine’s the single 1999 Pokemon Dutch 1st edition Ninetales PSA 10. Most likely graded years ago, but has never surfaced to my knowledge.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m still new here so learning how to navigate

2 Likes

True, but I also kind of like the simplicity of this thread. In the thread you referenced people mostly talk about which sets they are putting together, or whatever they are buying in the current market, while I see this thread more as sort of “What is the one card you really want next?”, just plain and simple.

3 Likes

why do you want to know?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Because I want ideas lol

1 Like

I would really like to locate and purchase the corrected CoroCoro Kinebuchi Pikachu (“Ivy Pikachu”). It is annoying to locate. Quuador makes everything look so easy.

8 Likes

Haven’t heard o.f that card. Have pics?

A 1st Edition Professor Elm’s Training Method from the Feraligatr Constructed deck. Probably less than 50 exist.

5 Likes

way too many

1 Like

That one was for goals in general (related to TCG). This thread is for cards.

Japanese moonbreon but the prices are getting insane right now.

1 Like

within reason, PSA 10 of whatever this thing is

s-l500

12 Likes

Yeah idk why it’s so expensive

I hope the price will retrace over the next few months but highly unlikely. The japanese moonbreon is like the top chase card of the modern era.

I feel like Japanese modern is more sought after than English modern

2 Likes

The prices are reflecting that too, even with the atrocious pull rates of the English sets

It’s an elaborate plan to prepare for secret santa months ahead of time

5 Likes