What card would you have signed by Masakazu Fukuda?

So Hyped for MF’s signing in Dallas! What cards are y’all planning on getting signed? Or would like to get signed?

Guzma
Mewtwo gold star
Either Dialga play or blacksmith

Rayquaza gold star
Rayquaza gold star
Rayquaza gold star

5 Likes

registeel
regice
Rayquaza
all gold stars :sunglasses:

Really excited for this signing. I am not too big into signed cards but the personalized ones will be just amazing to have in my collection.

I picked up an EX Emerald Kyogre holo for like $5, artwork is simple yet amazing which I think characterizes a lot of Fukuda’s work. I’m likely going to get two cards signed and I’m not really sure on what the second will be. I’d love for him to sign a gold star but they aren’t cheap. Everyone’s getting them signed too. Condition isn’t too big of a deal but I’d like for him to sign something that’s not trashed, which would be at least $150 for a nice NM gold star. For something that will only have sentimental and collection value to me after the signing (but a hell of a lot of it) not sure if I can spend that much. But this also is like a once in a lifetime thing…if I don’t get one of his most iconic cards signed I may end up regretting it.

Other cards I’m looking at are the ________'s Groudon PLAY promo, delta Blastoise from EX Crystal Guardians, and Guzma FA from Burning Shadows.

3 Likes

As a Bulbasaur collector this would look good in my binder with his sign

5 Likes

Japanese Pikachu Gold Star and English Great Encounters (non-Holo) Seviper.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I would ask for signing a completely unrelated card (a yuka morii one maybe), just for the wtf factor.

Never liked signed cards, so in my eyes there isn’t an extra value attached to them and I have too Little time for flipping cards

I’m not gonna be at this signing but I’m curious, do signings like this cost anything for the people getting cards signed? And is there a limit on how many cards an individual can get signed?

Scyther!

2 Likes

For people who can’t attend, Scott is middlemanning autos for 100.
In person, I think it’s 15.00. Not sure on max limit.

If that’s the case, then there must not be a limit I’d assume. That could really hold up the line if someone has say like 40 cards.

Unless some have a special deal, or time slot, going on. In that case they may limit the regular line to only a couple. This is all speculation on my part which makes sense to me. Others here have accurate info I’d think.

1 Like

It’s three signatures per person in line and the line opens twice on Saturday and once on Sunday bringing the total to 9 cards per person for the course of the whole weekend. This is the information found on overloadevents.org

1 Like

Note: Participants may only enter in line two times per day. Per time entered in line, participants are limited to three personalized autographs. $15 dollars per personalized autograph, cash will be the only accepted form of payment.

You just get in line again. Just you can’t get in line more than two times per day.

1 Like

Here’s the limits and prices from the site :
Note: Participants may only enter in line two times per day. Per time entered in line, participants are limited to three personalized autographs. $15 dollars per personalized autograph, cash will be the only accepted form of payment.

1 Like

I would get an Alakazam gold star signed! I was trying to find a nice copy to have middlemanned but no luck.

Ahhh all makes good sense! Good stuff

2 Likes