What card(s) do you want but know you will never get?

What cards do you wish you could add to your collection but cannot because of price, rarity, obscurity, ect.

For me I would have to say it’s the No.3 It is wayyy out of my price range to say the least.

9 Likes

I think a BGS 10 Black Label 1st Ed English Base Charizard is something I will never obtain :slightly_frowning_face:

When (if) one of those suckers pop up in real life it’s gonna be huge news, whether you appreciate the Black Label or not.

2 Likes

Jungle Vaporeon holo 1st ed…and unlimited…and no symbol all in PSA 10. Anyone see these ever? Who thought Vaporeons would be harder to find than Halleys comet? I find more illustrators and trophies more so that a vape man. If anyones donating you know whos looking.

3 Likes

008/p

6 Likes

You wanna make this easier and just drop a link to my ebay store :wink:

28 Likes

28 Likes

Master key. Need raw copy for celebi binder. Saw a dented one for 15k on cardrush-jp website gone within 24 hours. Not like I coulda afforded it anyways at least.

2 Likes

Snap Magikarp
Unless…?

2 Likes

Psa 10 prerelease clefable

4 Likes

A complete set of these.

To go along with a complete set of these.

And these.

And these.

And these.

15 Likes

Articuno snap card. Love the fact that the artworks of snap cards have not been reprinted (as far as I know).

7 Likes

@powolski , They’ve definitely never been re-printed. Only 20 copies of each were awarded. The artwork for each can be found on fewer cards than you will find on the 97/98 Pika trophies, the Illustrator, and the SSB/TMB trophies, among others.

Only a couple of cards in the hobby have artwork that were printed on fewer cards (ahem the ones I shared in my last post :laughing:).

2 Likes

Snap magikarp why you have to be so cool and probably very expensive?

2 Likes

@hyruleguardian, wow that is stupid rare! Are there any snap cards that have never surfaced? I could imagine that some have/will never hit the market

2 Likes
  1. PSA 10 1st edition base set holo set. Hopefully I can afford at least a 7 set one of these days. Skyridge holo’s and Crystal holo’s. I currently only have the reverse crystals. Ex team rocket ex’s. I will probably manage to bang these out eventually. Plasma Blast Charizard PSa 7-10. Besides that I’m pretty much content with what i already have. And i can get some of these sets I’m missing eventually. Last but not least all gold stars. Not everything listed is completely out of range. I’m a set collector and realistic. No point in saying every trophy card. Which price would be crazy for one of every trophy card ever made.
2 Likes

I will manifest my visions of my priorities. No card nor anything else I want will be out of my reach.

14 Likes

PSA10 First Edition Base Charizard

It’s not that I could never get one, but I’m only willing to tie up so much money in collectibles and getting this would mean getting rid of/not buying a lot of other things I want that are a higher priority for my collection goals. If money was no object I would of course love to have lots of WOTC sets in PSA10. May not be a popular opinion here but I’m not that interested in the trophies.

Up until a couple weeks ago I would have said PSA9 Prerelease Clefable but now I am happy to say I own one, which I still kind of can’t believe. I passed on one last year and wasn’t sure when/if it would be available again or if I’d be priced out.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what changes more rapidly the last few years: the increase of all Pokémon card prices in general or the decrease of my savings account :unamused: , but neither of the two helps when you want to one day own the rarest Pikachu card ever printed. Then again, we never know what the future may hold. Maybe if I one day have my dream house, car, and wife and kids, and all other Pokémon cards I want already in my possession, I could save for this Pikachu no matter how high that price is at that point (if it ever pops up) to 100% complete the journey. :slightly_smiling_face: Definitely won’t be anytime soon though, that’s for sure.

Greetz,
Quuador

13 Likes

Pretty sure they made an announcement for a new snap Pokémon game! So maybe they will release some promos to go with that release. We might have some hope, fingered crossed.

5 Likes