What card(s) do you want but know you will never get?

pkonno will print a few brrr brrrr in a few months/years!

5 Likes

Many but most importantly an SSB trophy card. My mewtwo collection will never be complete…

3 Likes

Not a specific card but I always thought it would be cool to own 1 booster box of every English set ever printed.

3 Likes

I was extremely sad to discover there is a Mew on Pikachu Illustrator, which implies I’ll never complete my Mew global set.

5 Likes

Oh no…where on card? I have never noticed that.

3 Likes

EX Deoxys Booster box… sigh. Would love to own one as I love the box art, pack art, and cards, plus the fact that deoxys is my #2 favorite.

1 Like

For me it’s the 2001 E3 Sample Set Pichu with a non-holofoil version of the Neo Genesis artwork:

Wow, I’d not noticed it before either.

6 Likes

@qwachansey , in answer to you question, there’s about half a mew head on one of pikachu’s pieces of paper

1 Like

Trophy Khan
Fan Club Shining Magikarp
97’ Pikachu Trophies
SSB Mewtwo Trophies
Legendary Bird Phone Cards
Grand Party Promo

Snap Gyarados/Magikarp

A complete of PSA 2 1st edition base set holos. My PSA 2 collection will have to wait

BGS 10 1st edition base Blastoise or Venusaur. PSA 10 Shadowless Chansey.

Look at that nice drawing Pikachu made on the bottom sheet :blush:

Snap Bulbasaur, near-minty Shadowless & First Edition Venusaur. The rest is within reach when searching hard enough and spending smart.

1 Like

I have the poor man’s version of this card (trainer mag volume 1 snap pikachu). Same artwork from the English snap pikachu promo but it’s the O.G. version.

1 Like

Yeah, I got that one as well (in English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Spanish with Pikachu tail stamp, and Spanish with Pikachu tail stamp sun-discolored). :wink:

So I guess we can both say we own a SNAP Pikachu. But unfortunately not the SNAP Photo Contest Pikachu.

There is also the non-TCG SNAP Stadium Pikachu as other alternative:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

A very similar dream, personally my heart fell for the no2.
Alas, I’ve never held enough value in my collection (and certainly not in my saving account) to get within reach of this card…
A PSA 10 (1998) sold recently in France, but for a hefty sum…

1 Like

You’re all being hard on yourselves and I’m here to say what’s the point to collecting something if you say to yourselves that you want but will never get?

3 Likes

Hey I’m just being a realist. My card was very likely destroyed after the event it was from in 2001. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Hmmmm. For both of our sakes, I wonder how there is a way to truly find out?.