What are those badges above your pfp?

I’m an hour new.

How long it’s been since you went outside and touched some grass or felt the sun on your skin

6 Likes

Funny.

1 Like

They correlate to post count.

3 Likes

Thanks!

10 posts = 1st badge
50 posts = 2nd badge
100 posts = 3rd badge
250 posts = 4th badge
500 posts = 5th badge
1000 posts = 6th badge
1500 posts = 7th badge
2000 posts = 8th badge
E4 emblem = staff + (select contributors?)

4 Likes

Gladly I have maxed out my power, till they realize I deserve the staff badge too

3 Likes

it’s a virginity meter

16 Likes

The E4 “staff” badge is a little Easter egg :blush:

2 Likes

They’ll give you the staff badge when you get your Snap Gyarados

2 Likes

You seem to be missing yet another. :sunglasses: I hold no ranks.

2 Likes

staff or 5K posts i think

Don’t listen to @stagecoach, he’s just yanking your chain. The gym badges are obtained by doing a ‘favor’ for one of the staff members. If you’ll notice there’s eight gym badges, and eight staff members: smpratte , churlocker , japanime , DJGigabyte , milhouse , fourthstartcg , woolsluk , and Reina Sierpe .

As for what the favors are, it depends upon the staff member. Reina Sierpe and DJGigabyte will pretty much just give theirs away, which is why almost everyone has the Boulder Badge and Cascade Badge. Thunder Badge and Rainbow Badge are held by woolsluk and fourthstartcg , it’s easy enough to get their badges, but you have to be willing to embarrass yourself a little, for example @woolsulk made me proclaim my love for dunsparce on discord and @forthstartcg likes to make people write ‘no rarity is the true first edition’ all over the forum. japanime has the soul badge, which can be hard to get becacuse he’s afk often, but he’s nice enough to give you it if you can catch him. As for the Marsh Badge, Volcano Badge, and Earth Badge; don’t ask me how to get those. They’re held by milhouse , churlocker , and smpratte and the ‘favors’ they ask you to do are just sick, which is why I don’t have any badges from those bastards.

12 Likes

Hmm, you’re probably right. I thought so too at one point but then I thought I saw someone at 5K without it, but perhaps I saw wrong.

You are correct in the sense that one’s number of badges is directly proportionate to the amount of times they’ve embarrassed themselves online by posting here.

1 Like

They are awarded to Pokemon trainers for defeating gym leaders

You copy pasted that don’t you

Yes he did

1 Like

lol the replies are priceless

How do we get the badge from @pkmnflyingmaster , I guess this was forgotten since he was instated. Or has this been a discussion along mods since then to decide on a especially spicy challenge?