New Gym Badge Ranks!

There is a new upgrade to the ranking system, Gym Badges. :blush:

These will act the same as the previous stars per post count, except now everyone will have the opportunity to be:

6 Likes

word, keeping things fresh I see

2 Likes

These look absolutely great! Thanks for the update!

1 Like

hmmms what do i have. MUHAHAHAHAHHAHA I am godly. wheres my 8th badge dammit. F U giovanni, i will destroy you.

Check again! :blush:

1 Like

mUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have all badges and now i am on my way to elite four to become things.

Yes! Thanks E4, glad you guys used my idea. This is too dope, I’m one badge away from being able to challenge the Elite Four. I will become champion!

r:<

Too bad we can’t see them on mobile.

3 Likes

I’m missing something on this post. I’m getting a small empty box and nothing else after “opportunity to be:”
What is this supposed to show?

It should display Gary oak!

1 Like

So do we get 10 Kanto badges as well? That’s awesome!

I was wondering what that was about. Nice update :blush:

1 Like

Will these eventually work on mobile? If not can we pleaseee revert back to the old ranks as the page just looks like it ls not finished loading with the non loading images next to everyone’s name.

2 Likes

Unfortunately custom rank images can only be visible on desktop.

These badges are something just about everyone and their mom have wanted for ages. It took me a long time to figure out a way to integrate them in the proboards code/set up. Needless to say, the badges are here to stay, and in my opinion, look hot AF. If anything, the desktop limitation is the price of beauty.

However, if this pedantic aesthetic mobile issue is so troublesome, I would recommend using tapatalk. Once you adjust to the mild learning curve, it is hands down the most efficient mobile option. The mobile page for the site as a whole is something that I rarely ever view, as tapatalk makes it completely redundant.

5 Likes

Well said, almost as if that comment was sponsored by tapatalk lol

But I do agree, tapatalk is fantastic!

1 Like