Well done PSA

Unbelievably busy would be the word.

Give them a call.

Costs too much to call them from here. And busy or not, I pay for a service so I expect to receive it - not 6+ months later. They can hire more staff if they need to lol.

2 Likes

Mate, I would suggest that you may need to change your attitude towards this problem.

Donā€™t act higher and mightier when you want something from them. The call will take 2 minutes at max, less than the cost of grading a card. :wink:

Iā€™ve had multiple questions/problems answered quite quickly by a call.

I think YOU are just lucky, I dream of PSA getting my order in the system within 4 days.

Maybe, but at the same time Iā€™m not in a wrong position to take the stand point I have done. Remember that the subscription cost $200+ for a year, and they made a mistake and canā€™t respond or even acknowledge my email in 6 months. I have every right to act the way Iā€™m acting, whether or not I could care less that this gets resolved. Principle and all that. Plus, the same order every single one of the PSA cases that came back were damaged (over 200) - and they still havenā€™t responded to that problem. This isnā€™t pennies weā€™re talking about. Itā€™s supposedly a reputable company who are happy to take thousands off their customers and completely turn their backs when something goes sideways.

1 Like

Just send to BGS, PSA is too subpar.

As much as Iā€™d like to have it graded, Iā€™d leave it like that. Who else has a card like that? xD

Plus there is a nick on the bottom left corner, so itā€™s not a 10.
Me, personally, Iā€™d want a 10ā€¦ or an error like this. xD

Am I?

Is the problem the card was mistakenly sealed in a case?

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m just trying to help bud.

Good luck getting a resolution when instead of taking action you are just complaining to a bunch of people who canā€™t help you and who have already told you how you can fix this.

That may sound condescending Keir, but the reality is you can get this fixed easily if you want.

I called PSA yesterday regarding my damaged cards. This morning I got an email that provides resolution and compensation. Again, I say give them a call.

I am doing something - Iā€™m in an e-mail ā€˜conversationā€™ with their customer service manager. Shes unable to comprehend what the problem is and takes weeks to reply, constantly feigning ignorance over any problem.

I get youā€™re trying to give me advice, but thatā€™s not what Iā€™m here for. This is the sour grapes forum where I feel is the best place here to get salty and rub more salt in myself. Obviously posting on a forum isnā€™t going to solve my problem, I get that. Iā€™m venting and I have every right to.

On a side note though, calling isnā€™t an option for me. My phone plan in Japan does not allow for intl calls, so Iā€™d have to use my UK phone which is also out of contract.

But saying that PSA are busy or that the fault lies with me for not using a phone isnā€™t right or helping - when a customer pays for a service they have every right to expect that service be delivered. In this case it wasnā€™t, and theyā€™ve done nothing to try and fix it but have me waiting for 6 months. Even eBays customer service is better than PSAs - and theyā€™re shite as it is haha.

Iā€™ll repeat though: Iā€™m just venting - not asking for consolidation or advice.

Oh and the mark in the corner of the card was not there when Iā€™d sent it out (I have pics of the before as well). But honestly Iā€™ve since sent in 3 lines of this set and had them back as 10s. Itā€™s purely principle why Iā€™m pursuing this.

But what exactly are you wanting done, the card wasnā€™t supposed to be put in a case due to not making your minimum grade, why donā€™t you crack it yourself

2 Likes

Yes, in 20 words or less, what exactly have you been waiting 6 months for? (Just donā€™t want to read through all this)

2 Likes

just curious though, why are you contacting PSA? it doesnā€™t seem like there is an issue, other than having to crack the case if you want the card out if it lol

1 Like

Are you contacting them so they can acknowledge the fact that they fucked up?

Itā€™s difficult to explain. But basically I emailed when this happened not just about this but also that over 200 cards from the same order had damaged cases. Me emailing to get a response about my beautiful MG card here is in turn me also asking to get a response about 200 PSA cards that have sat on my floor for half a year which I canā€™t shift due to their condition.

1 Like

Seems pretty silly to me that you have traded 6 months of opportunity cost because you didnt want to make a 2 or 3 dollar phone call. Just call PSA and be done with it.

2 Likes