Well done PSA

You had one job.

15 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

“2002 Bayleef Trainers Magazine Promo PSA Graded Min Grade ONLY ONE ERROR MISPRINT 1 of 1!!”

6 Likes

this is hilarious. I’m sure they will relabel for free.

How long did you have to wait for this return?

1 Like

Technically you did get the min grade you asked for :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

That’s absolutely hilarious.

2 Likes

Best thing I have ever saw lmao!

Just a follow up question…What was the min grade you set it at?

Min Grade “Min Grade”

3 Likes

Ha idk what that card is worth, clearly must have missed your minimum grade anyways, but I would hang on to that one for the novelty alone. I bet you could get a few bucks extra for it if you wanted to sell it that way.

2 Likes

Slip up by the guys who do the encapsulating. They are supposed to leave it in the card saver…
You can easily crack it out if you don’t like it.

I’d leave it in the case. That error is actually quite cool.

PSA will not be happy about that one lol

5 Likes

Yeah I sent in 3 sets of this line and everything else came back a 10. I hate to break this apart from the set, but I like the novelty haha.

2 Likes

And now I’m over the 10 business days period and my package hasn’t even been entered into their system yet. I feel sorry for anyone paying for 1 business day only to find out their 7.5k or whatever it is guarantees them absolutely nothing.

Young Padawan… you have much to learn lol.

I waited 15 business days for a 10 day to get received, then they took 3 days on top of that. Only to get some of the worst grades ever.

PSA has been lagging quite a bit lately it seems :slightly_frowning_face:

I just had a 100 card order on a 50 day service (monthly special) that was completed in 8 business days after “only” taking them ~10 days to receive it.

It isn’t so much that they are excessively busy it is just their lack of a service level prioritized FIFO system.

2 Likes

I think you gents are unlucky. I’ve had 2 orders enter the system 4 business days after delivery notification.

I agree the system should be FIFO, even if that means my cards take longer to grade.

2 Likes

SO this was back in November. I sent them an email back then about it and still to this point have not received a reply. Messaged them on their facebook page and 2 weeks later got a reply from Veronica asking me what the problem was, so I told her and forwarded the email again to her email address. 2 weeks later, still no reply. They’re customer service is unbelievably shit.

1 Like