Welcome to Elite Fourum Thread

aww man thanks for the Kind words and also great seeing you here too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome everyone! How do yā€™all get those pokemon icons in your signature? Iā€™ve searched high and low for weeks and canā€™t find anything. Iā€™m sure some other newbies have the same question I do.

here:

4 Likes

Appreciate you.

3 Likes

Hello just wanted to introduce myself. My son got me back in to the hobby recently. Its safe to say its pulled me back in like Michael Corleone in Godfather 3.

10 Likes

Hello guys! My name is Mikhail. Iā€™ve been not so long in this hobby, almost year and a half. It all started just with Pokemon games and Game Boys, then Iā€™ve decided to collect Pokemon cards. My collection is quite small, but I have some plans, hehe. Since I live in country where Pokemon isnā€™t so popular, I have to buy my stuff from China.
My favorite artists are Masakazu Fukuda and Ryo Ueda, I love ma boys Porygon, Vaporeon and Regice. Favorite generations are 1st-3rd and favorite TCG era is definitely ex. I collect cards in a 2x2 binder, singles are in sleeved toploaders.
Shout out to my friend @subcat who told me about this forum.

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum @LiverpoolDave and @zyxxke! Glad to have both of you here!

2 Likes

Welcome again @LiverpoolDave and also a warm welcome to @zyxxke . Glad to have you both here and hope you have a lovely time at the forum.

@zyxxke Ryo Ueda is such an underrated artist and I have not seen many claim him to be their favorite. Maybe because he does a lot of stadium and supporter cards. He has illustrated my favorite card in the hobby, the Mew Ex Play Promo, so I took have a soft spot for him.

Would love to see both of your collections sometime.

Thanks and Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you. The warm welcome is appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome back, and to the fourum, @LiverpoolDave! Haha. You thought you were outā€¦ :wink:

Welcome @zyxxke! ANOTHER Porygon collector! Yeah! The OG price PkMn!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @zyxxke !

1 Like

Hey yā€™all- Iā€™ve been out of the hobby for like 6 years now and am trying to jump back in, so figured Iā€™d make my way back here. Good to see a lot of new faces, excited to meet/reconnect with all of you!

12 Likes

Welcome back, @jkuo!

2 Likes

Welcome back to e4, @jkuo!

2 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m a young collector from Italy and a long time lurker. I learned a lot from E4 and I finally decided to join this awesome community. I really appreciate the slow pace of an ā€œold schoolā€ forum/board,

Like many others, Iā€™m into pokemon cards since I was six, but I quit when pokemon was too lame for growing kids. I started collecting again during the Pokemon Go crazyness, and never stopped. My favorite cards are from neo, ex and dp/platinum eras.

Since Iā€™m a broke uni student, and because my parents never bought me a single booster pack back in the days, my collection is kinda small and unimpressive (for this site standard lol). But I enjoy buying what I can afford at this time, and finding amazing cards even if a little beaten up. Nice to meet you all!

19 Likes

Very lovely to have you on here @decoypalmette . Just the price or size alone does not make a collection impressive. It is what the collection means to you and your stories behind it. Looking forward to seeing your collection thread sometime. Welcome again and have an awesome time here.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Benvenuti allā€™Elite Fourum. Ogni collezione ha valore, anche se ĆØ piccola. Glad to have you here, @decoypalmette!

3 Likes

Welcome @decoypalmette, nice to have you. Donā€™t worry about the gross value of your collection. We all have constraints on disposable income in our own ways. The key is to enjoy it together. Iā€™m having fun putting together an artist binder on Aya Kusube, and Iā€™m able to pickup NM commons for $1-10 each.

4 Likes

Welcome @decoypalmette! Thatā€™s whatā€™s great about this forum - people love to just talk about collecting regardless of how big or small your collection is! Happy to have you on board! :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome @ decoypalmette ! Glad to have you here. Ash Ketchum always had a rag tag crew. They did alright! Itā€™s all about making connections and collecting what you like.:grin:

2 Likes