Watch out for mooertren / rhea0098's Altnernate account

Just a warning for those of you looking to sell. This guy has told many member’s here different stories/lies to get better deals. Then they try to resell the items on ebay. Also he’s been caught shill bidding other peoples auctions to make his look cheaper. I was contacted by this mooertren account looking to buy pop 5 packs or gold stars for a deal. They made it sound like they would be getting money for christmas and would like it as a gift. He uses these guises to make you sympathize and sell lower.

The reason I know it’s Rhea0098 because this person asked me to estimate the value of a card. I could tell the background the card was on is the same that Rhea0098 uses for their cards. However when looking through completed listings they didn’t have pictures of it.

www.ebay.com/usr/mooertren

www.ebay.com/usr/rhea0098

This person told me this when they sent me the pictures.

“This is my Espeon what do you think it’ll fetch?”

I called them out on it and they responded very slowy.

Then they said this about the espeon.

“I’m buying it from him for $140. Is that a good deal?”

Why would you refer to it differently if you don’t own it. Secondly I can’t save the images he sent so how could he save the images
Rhea sent him?

1 Like

Out of interest, is it the fact he resells the cards for a profit that you don’t agree with or is it the deceptive tactics he uses to try to get the price lowered?

Deceptive tactics. I don’t like that he’s a purely reseller but he’s free to do whatever he likes. For a while he would tell people he was selling for his wedding, then it was for his nephew who wanted the sets. Then You’d see the cards online for sale. I don’t like his sales tactics saying cards were pack fresh but with factory errors.

1 Like

taking quality cards out of actual “collectors” hands and profiting through lies…
Good pick up hisoka and thanks for the heads up

I’m trying to buy a 1ED base Charizard soon, Can I buy your house for $750?

7 Likes

You’d need 732 of those to be able to afford a house in Australia.

4 Likes