V5 Upgrade

Hi everyone!

Looks like we just got upgraded to V5 of ProBoards. I will start working on changing the skin right away to make things readable. :blush:

Ok thatā€™s great. One thing iv noticed is the Sales area is missing after the upgrade.

How do you check your mailā€¦ Iā€™m waiting for a PM from Jason and Howard

It is very difficult to find the login page.
Can this be updated too?

Iā€™ll get back to you asap :blush:

For the time being, please go to your Profiles and change your skin to ā€˜Defaultā€™. Youā€™ll be able to see things this way. Iā€™m having major problems with the skinā€¦ :unamused: Iā€™m copying everything exactly from the test site and it still looks way different over here. *sigh*

You can access profile by clicking your user name. took me a while to find that

Wow, it looks very nice!

You guys can go back to the ā€˜V5ā€™ skin now if youā€™d like. Itā€™s far from done, but everything should function. :blush:

1 Like

It looks great Sammy! The charizard art is ridiculous.

I am sure once we get used to the new features it will be better than before.

For people who was on here before that switched to defaultā€¦ hereā€™s how to switch back

Click on your username, edit profile, settings tab, click forum theme to ā€œv5 skinā€ save. then refresh. and you will see the ā€œmessagesā€ on the home page once again.

Hey Bluey* Can you activate the ā€œnew Topicā€ function again. I kind of like thatā€¦ easier to find threads.

@elam:
There it is. I just have to make a button for it, but itā€™ll work in the meantime.

I could try! lol Iā€™d need a good scan of the card. PM me. :blush:

@bluey.:* ā€“ I love the upgrade! Great job, keep up the stellar work :blush:

I love the new threaded messages view I actually know what a reply is from :blush:

The new messages are awesome and that Charizard is absolutely brilliant :blush: Thanks for all your hard work Bluey, canā€™t wait to see the finished product!

Nice job! Let us know when it is finished.

Very nice. Is the forum tapatalk enabled now?

Looking well on its way with some new banners :blush:

Why does it bring us offsite to login now?