User names

I made this username for a game about 9 years ago. It’s just my name Sini but the S is turned into a z and there’s a x in front for no special reason. But I’ve been using it since as it’s usually not taken anywhere. Other than Instagram! There I had to add _ to my username. Lame.

3 Likes

Never heard of that name before where are you from

This is the Runescape gamertag I made in 2005. My friend was ThunderCow58 and I wanted something semi related.

8 Likes

Ah I remember Runescape. Good times!

2 Likes

Finland :blush: It’s a normal woman’s name here.

Technically it means blue as blue = sininen in Finnish. And “nen” ending really doesn’t mean anything but many adjectives in Finnish have that ending. So I guess I could say my name is blue lol

1 Like

I was gonna guess either Finland Sweden or Norway one of those countries :blush:

1 Like

In 2005 as a 12 year old my friends and I started a gang (cringe) we didn’t do crime just hung out really lol - my names Brendon but everyone calls me Bren, and my gang nickname was ace, put the two together and there was my RuneScape username from 2005-2012, ended up putting over 10000 hours into the game and quit when EoC came out. acebren is my go to username for anything online

2 Likes

I first used my name for a World of Warcraft character back when I was in high school, but it can be broken down into two parts.

When I was a sophomore, my English teacher ran a vocabulary story writing contest where we had to work in pairs. I was confident I could win it by myself so I purposely approached someone who I knew was failing the class and asked if he wanted the extra credit. I won, and in the story my main character was named Kai.

The second part is “Iris” which was one of my favorite songs by the Goo Goo Dolls at the time. Someone made a sweet custom Smallville music video and posted it to Youtube and I was obsessed with it.

I pronounce my name as Kai-Riss. The H ended up in there just to make the name look better to me or something. I don’t know :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Azul = “Blue” in Spanish
Ryu = “Dragon” in Japanese

I started using it as a replacement for my old gamertag, “NPuff/NinjaPuff” back when I was dedicated to Smash Bros. as a kid. I still use “NPuff” for Smash though. AzulRyu for everything else.

2 Likes

I’m an island!

2 Likes

Name

1 Like

Mine is from the name of a car club I used to be in while in the military stationed in Colorado several years ago lol

1 Like

Mine is the first initial of my first name, my last name and birth year. It’s boring but has a funny back story. In high school my senior english teacher handed us folders containing or main essay for the year and she labeled them all with first initial followed by a comma and last name. She forgot the comma on mine and one of my classmates, not realizing how she had labeled the folders yet, asked "why the hell does yours say “Chopkins?” (pronounced like it’s spelled). And it just kind of stuck as a nick name through out the year. A variation of it is now my main email lol

Also the name Craig, which I considered to be my name on here, kind of fell into place as a nickname shortly after high school and I have no idea how that occurred.

4 Likes

the best hockey player of the mid 2000s scored 50 goals in 07 (and 06).

5 Likes

Nee-Chan is Japanese for big sister, combined with my actual name, and native English speakers’ constant mispronounciation of the “nee” part, it ends up sounding like “stephanie-chan” XD

3 Likes

Mines just my initials and last name so M J Isaacs just like S M Pratte. Nothing too exciting. Funny story for this though whenever I play any sort of game (normally happened during kahoots at school) people would see it and attempt to pronounce it as one word. So it ends up something like, “who the heck is Ma-Jeye-sixs”. Always got a chuckle out of me as I thought it was obvious it was my initials and last name but I guess not…

Mjisaacs

1 Like

Mine is pretty obvious. Cerulean City is my favorite city in the Pokemon games. The music carries an INSANE amount of nostalgia for me.

3 Likes

Pretty self-explanatory :wink:

16 Likes

I use “crow” for most things–it’s a reference to the main character’s alter ego in Haruki Murakami’s novel Kafka on the Shore.

So I guess it’s a roundabout way of being self-referential.

1 Like

My name is just play on words of Slowpoke. pretty simple.

Swole because I like to lift weights and go to the gym :blush:

1 Like