User names

Completely not Pokémon related, but was curious to know about people’s user names on here ? Is there a story behind it or something :blush: mine is just my name and birth year so nothing exciting :blush:

12 Likes

It’s my name :grin:

6 Likes

I have twins lol.

23 Likes

My friend wanted to start a business back in highschool. He combined the start of my last name (elf) with the last part of Spartan (tan). I anticipated that we wouldn’t be starting a business anytime soon so I started using it as a username online.

2 Likes

It’s been my Gamer tag for many years, for every single game I’ve played which is a lot. :blush:

1 Like

Just my name, nothing fancy. I used to have more playful user names, but once when applying for a job I replied to my future boss using the wrong email (“fuzzypinkboxers@yahoo”) and since then have been permanently scarred and took a more traditional approach to my online name. Fwiw, I still got the job and worked there for 4 years!

4 Likes

was my university login. i guess im the 6th person with the innitials G Ott…

2 Likes

Plain and simple.

2 Likes

My favorite tv show as a kid was The Many Loves Of Dobie Gillis. Zelda Gilroy chased Dobie throughout her run on the series.
Yes, that’s Gilligan before there was a Gillian’s Island. He played Dobie’s beatnik best friend.

9 Likes

Veli is a shortened version of a chuuni name for a city back when I was chuuni. My favorite animal is the turtle.

1 Like

You could say that I’m a fan of Pichu.

5 Likes

Shizz is my nickname, some of my ancestors were pirates yabba dabba do the rest is history

1 Like

My great grandparents had a small group of chickens they farmed. When it was time, they or one of their kids would grab the chicken by its neck swing it over their heads and sort of twist their wrist. I don’t know how many generations I’d have to go back to know where this technique came from, but it was passed along with the name.

3 Likes

What in the world are you talking about? Lol. Where does cullers come into that story?

3 Likes

im into it. go off cullers!

It’s a last name gary, cullers were the ones who culled the animals :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Have used this name for all my gamer tags over the years…Oh and pancakes are better than waffles

4 Likes

I have a fascination with Natural Harmonia Gropius a.k.a. “N” from the Black and White games. My name is also Nathan, so I also take on the “N” personally!

1 Like

Epson “Stylus” was the printer in front of me when I started playing CS 1.6 online, so it stayed my nickname and it has stick with me for 12 years now xD

6 Likes

My user name is my initials and how old I was when I started using Ebay. I wanted a quick method to see how many years I’ve been on Ebay. Going on twenty years now. I’ve bought and sold a lot of interesting things.

5 Likes