uk heatwave

I can’t take this heat any more, 3 months of no rain and it’s boiling every day. Anyone else hate this weather?

2 Likes

sweating my tits off :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

You just described Southern California all year long.

2 Likes

Tell me about it. We’re at 113 right now (45 Celsius) here in Vegas.

1 Like

105° Here in Texas.

Uk heatwave, that’s cute.

1 Like

it is when you don’t have air conditioning unlike you americans :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

4 Likes

Haha i live in australia :stuck_out_tongue: 40 degree celsius is the norm here in summer

2 Likes

maybe all the uk gang on here should come together and chip in for an aircon and take turns sitting under it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

105°F here in Glendora. Luckily I live in San Diego where it’s in the 80s, so I have a nice place to sleep… but this daily commute to the desert for work is like driving to hell for a day.

1 Like

hahahaha

Phoenix has you all beat 120 today.

The news here was reporting that it was 1 degree away from a national emergency in the UK, it was 33 celsius … is that for real? I mean, that’s a normal summer day here, I had a laugh at that.

1 Like

London is a killer, especially on the underground, my goodness. Overall I like the heat, but when there is no wind like on the coast or aircon it can be a bit much. We are not acclimatised to this high temperature.
Take Tokyo right now. It’s a heat wave over there. Many people are struggling to cope.

Ice creams, fans, cold showers and a cool drink is the way to go.

2 Likes

cant wait for summer!

1 Like

The summer in Finland has been extremely hot was well compared to normal, close to 30 celsius day after day. At least there’s been decent amount of rain where I live.

1 Like

That, and it’s not very common to have summers like this when it’s around +30 C for weeks. But I think we have to enjoy this as our summers are short and this is not guaranteed to happen every year. Last year we had such a bad summer, it was cold all the time (weather was often less than +20 C) and it was rainy.

Of course there are people who complain about this hot weather, to then complain again when it’s cold during winter :grin: Finns are never happy with the weather apparently.

Here in my city it has rained only once in the last couple of weeks. I’ve heard of some very local showers though.

2 Likes

Yup fuck it, ive had enough

1 Like