UFO’s/alien related on Pokemon cards

It’s a Captur styler from Pokémon Ranger, something more like a one-time pokeball

3 Likes

That’s the top from Pokémon Ranger! You would use the Nintendo DS’s touch screen to draw circles around Pokémon to capture them! That brings back some memories.

… I want to play Pokémon Ranger again now …

2 Likes

Is that thing that Haunter is looking at supposed to be a UFO? Anyone know?

1 Like

When I look at it a keep thinking Vegas. I think it’s just Tokiwa City as a call back to base set Gastly for the 151 set, that’s my headcanon

1 Like

I reached out to Tomokazu, while the painting can’t be explained to me because it may damage the world view of the painting by explaining personal interpretations… but I did get a long reply though & I think I got the hint.

Just don’t know how safe it is to even give my opinion on here, after the long reply, of what it is or isn’t. I might get thrown into a black SUV & never seen again. :eyes:

It’s been quite a few months since I’ve been back. Please tell me since Oct/Nov of last year if there’s any cards with what kinda looks like UFO’s in it, or aliens, or abductions, or paranormal (like a human ghost, not a Pokémon ghost), or something of the like. Please post if any.

I tried searching, but there’s so many that came out, I’d lose my eyeballs. Also any new Van Gogh cards other than the ones that came out? Any Pokémon with angel wings or a halo? (Other than the Pokémon who are supposed to have angel wings or a halo).

Yeah I’m pretty specific sorry lol. I’d appreciate it!

4 Likes

this magnezone hasn’t been posted yet

3 Likes

Not bad. Kinda looks like they’re working in a spaceship, & those things whatever they are look like pyramids, yeah not bad!

2 Likes

Surprised I hadn’t stumbled across this before! Love this kind of collection and look forward to seeing an update post with a bunch of these together! I’m just going to mention a few I didn’t see:

Surprised Kusajima’s Mew hasn’t been mentioned. It’s the most alien-like Mew I’ve seen (which is why it’s my favorite):

The only other Mew card I would consider for this collection is Ancient Mew since it vibes as ancient alien text:

Porygon is also a great consideration in all 3 forms:

For Porgyon, the clay-like structure makes me feel like it’s some kind of alien homeworld with tech inside:

For Porgyon 2 - there’s one that has space items in the background including a rocket ship:

And then this Porygon Z makes it looks like it’s inside some kind of alien ship:

Sigilyph also has a potential for consideration though more implied (not sure how loose you want to be with your interpretation but I figured it was worth the mention):

Edit: To add, you can look through the multitude of Trainer cards too - so many items look like they could come from an Alien ship.

My favorite being Recall:

But look through the others and see what works for your parameters.

4 Likes

Nice! I’ll check out those trainer cards & see what I can spot.

1 Like