Trophy kangaskhan

The biggest collection goal of mine is the aquire a German Birthday Pikachu or a Trophy Kangaskhan. I haven’t seen a raw copy listed on eBay ever that I can recall personally seeing recently in the last (1-3) years. Do you still think they are out there? Also what would be a price for a raw copy? Looking into going after some higher end items once I finally aquire my last card I’m after.

I doubt you’d be able to find a raw copy at this point but surely they are out there. Even a PSA 1 if it was out there is a five figure card though so keep that in mind

2 Likes

I’ve also only seen a PSA 5 bgs 8 and PSA 9 on eBay now only other copy I’ve seen is a PSA 10 that sold for 150k few months back

A 10 just sold yesterday for 215k also :+1:

5 Likes

Terrible card really… there are far more better cards that people are sleeping on.

IMO it’s a pretty cool card with a fun backstory. I don’t plan to ever own one, but I can appreciate it.

In your opinion, what are some of the sleeper cards you mentioned?

7 Likes

30k seems to be about the normal for a raw psa 6-ish kang, a destroyed copy sold for 12-13k on yahoo japan middle of last year on auction though.

5 Likes