PSA 10 Trophy Kangaskhan Value?

Any sales on this card lately at all? If not what kind of legitimate offers are the eBay listings of these getting? Curious the rough value of this card. Thanks

1 Like

IIRC the last auction on ebay was around 20k, but was very poorly set up, so I wouldn’t be surprised if in a fully tuned set up it would go for more.

1 Like

I don’t agree that it was poorly set up, was from a top seller listed via auction. Not ideal but really no different from Yahoo Japan or to an extent PWCC.

2 Likes

Any sales on this card lately at all? If not what kind of legitimate offers are the eBay listings of these getting?
20k.

Curious the rough value of this card.
Whatever the buyer and seller agree on.

2 Likes

I just remember it ending at like 2 am on a monday or thereabouts, but I could be off.

1 Like

Perfect for Aussie buyers then :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The 20k listing was textbook how to not list a card, especially of this caliber. Regardless, PSA 10 copies have sold for more. PSA 9s have sold for over 10k.

20k is the bottom of the range. Ultimately this card is too rare for one price.

Recent sales in played condition were high thousands. I think the worst condition copy was above 6k if that helps. It’s safe to say 6k is the ground floor for the worst possible copy.

6 Likes