[Price Check] Trophy Kangaskhan

What are the previous sale prices for a PSA 10, 9, 8, 7 and authenticated?

I know Scott bought that psa 9 a while back for like 5k. A steal…

$3500*

PSA 10: N/A
PSA 9: $3500 publicly (5 months ago tho)
PSA 8: $3500 publicly (few months ago)
PSA 7: N/A

Raw Copy sold yesterday on Yahoo for $4500. So the prices I gave for the graded copies should be taken lightly

Not sure about private sale btw

Ebirdman sold his PSA 9 for 8k.

Tbh specific value questions for cards of this rarity/scarcity don’t mean much.

3 Likes

Sorry to call you out on the spot, but I feel my questioning about Pika/Arceus valuations have been kind of ignored. I think it is very possible that only 13 sets exist, which make them significantly rarer than the trophy Kang, yet I’m assuming they are worth much less.

I would be interested in you to do a video on this and the Zoroark/Zorua set, as I think they are overlooked, even though the majority don’t have the historical value and amazing design like trophy kang.

Not to turn the discussion – But there have been many, MANY argumentative topics resulting from these illustration sets. If you want to read up about them check the discussions from threads past in the search engine. You’ll see what I mean.

That being said – It’s confirmed that the zorua/zoroark set is definitely over 10, probably closer to 100 or even more. Whereas you are correct in the fact that there aren’t many arceus sets, but I think they still have more than 13 sets. I believe everyone who had their cards featured were given a set, so all those Z-rank winners who unfortunately didn’t get the prestige of having their cards printed but still got recognized got a set. Could be wrong though! ^^;

In regards to the trophy kangaskhan, I hope you to find the value as we need them now to make a buy thread :wink: Not sure if anyone else was curious as to why you are asking the value!

Steal of the year. Ninja sniped.

I dont know if it was really a snipe. People were just stingy with offers.

when it was bought at BIN price, then the regret came washing in. I remember that thread. Classic.

1 Like