New price for psa 4 trophy kangaskhan

New deal just happened with a buddy of mine. Met the guy a few years ago through a very good friend of mine. I’ve been wanting to get one of these guys for a while and he had one. After some intense discussion we landed on $9,850 USD.
I am truly blessed to be able to have one of the best cards in the hobby! *Flex*

35 Likes

Congrats! I sold him this exact one ungraded a few months ago. Happy for both you and the seller on a record price piece :blush:

7 Likes

Had it not been for the crease in the back, it would have gotten a higher grade. I might send it in just to have it graded as “authentic” in case I ever want to sell it years down the line. Might keep it as is and maybe buy another one in a few years. It’s a truly magnificent card!

2 Likes

Congrats on acquiring the card, in my opinion, most beautiful in the hobby!

2 Likes

Very nice, congratulations!
With cards like these the grade is a little less important I think.
The overall appeal of that card is really nice, grading it authentic could work. Just don’t forget to send in the label ;-).

2 Likes

If I was to ever have the money saved (and my fiancé allowed it) this would be THE only trophy card I’d get ! It’s stunning

2 Likes

Congrats and happy to help buddy! I’m just glad I mentioned it! Wasn’t sure you would be interested at first!

1 Like

The timing was damn near perfect. Thanks again for the heads up!

Very nice! This totally warrants the flex! Hoping to acquire one of these myself one day.

2 Likes

Mate that’s amazing. That card has been in my watched items on eBay for ages. I was wondering what it would actually sell for and when it would sell.

He had other offers for it too. If I had know it was my buddy who did the listing, I would have bought it last month. Couldn’t pass up an opportunity like this

Haha it’s funny how these things work out. You couldn’t ask for more from a psa 4. Besides that bend in it, it looks like a psa 8 at least (from the eBay photos).

1 Like

Yeah it’s a beautiful card. I might get a safety deposit box for it at the bank lol

1 Like

Congrats! What a great collection piece!

1 Like

Well done mate, great card, wouldn’t mind getting one myself one day!

1 Like

Big congrats!

1 Like