Top 10 charizard cards

I know I might get some hate for this but what are the top 10 charizard cards in your opinion? I know he’s not everyone’s favorite but he is mine lol. Let me hear your thoughts!

1 Like

Top 20 Charizard by sold price. And extra small tip, we need around 600k to buy all English Charizards in PSA 10.

Edit: updated some images.

2 Likes

Surprised at the legendary collection and diamond and pearl are that high

I’m even more surprised that the reverse legendary collection zard doesn’t even show up. Also interesting seeing the really high psa 10 premium for the lvl x zard being more than the gold star zard considering the lvl x is worth a fraction of the price of the gold star one.

I honestly think, in terms of artwork, there are really only 3 that are reasonably satisfying to look at: Original Arita, EX Power Keepers, and EX Crystal Guardians. The rest look awkward or downright hideous.

Yeah I’m thinking the list is out dated. What are your favorites?

There are 2 legendary collection charizards, so it does show up. But the different variants for each sets are not showing up there unfortunately.

Actually, it did show up 3rd at the second row $10200, I got the wrong image, will update this later, sorry about that

@TCGFish Ah ok, makes sense

@Charizard1020 Probably shining charizard. Gives off a vibe of just catching a glimpse of an elusive shiny pokemon before it flies off. Definitely tells more of a story than most bombastic charizard arts imo.

2 Likes

Gold star Charizard is #1

Yeah I love that zard. I think it’s really unique

1 Like

The Power Keepers one is so cool and calming.

Apologies to all Stormfront fans, but I think that one shouldn’t have existed.

3 Likes

Thought I was in the unpopular opinion thread for a sec

2 Likes

Hit me right in the heart lol

Shining Charizard is probably my favorite “non traditional” Charizard. Probably because I never actually managed to get one in my life. It’s special, it’s a little bizarre, and it was and still is incredibly difficult to come by.

3 Likes