There are now over 1000 PSA 10 Charizard SV49 slabs

Pop report matters less when so many people want the card. There are 1160 psa 9 and 410 psa 10 dark charizard 1st Ed holo and that’s at $700+ for the 9 and $2.5k+ for 10. That’s nothing compared to 4425 psa 9, 3026 psa 8 Base Charizard unlimited printed en masse and past $500 creeping in on $1k now.

8 Likes

Not officially. I based that off of forums and FB groups. I wished there was something that reflected accurate #’s

Thank you… that should end this thread now lol.

I believe I read the odds of pulling a Zard are 1 in 94

I’m assuming that’s 1:94 packs?

Interesting pull odds from last August.

Irrelevant yes I know, but I wonder what it is now compared to then?

1 Like

No way its 1 in 96. there are that many in the hidden vault. Not every pack even had a hidden vault card in them. Maybe every 4 packs?
These are 5 a pack, so about $2,000 of packs if they are distributed evenly

0 chance it’s 1/94.

Personally I’ve opened ~400 Hidden Fates packs and only got one after 115.

This is pretty interested and its not to bad of a sample size, would be curious to know if any group opened more packs and what their rate was. This is def a chase card with these numbers, def want the excitement of pulling this from a pack vs buying right till packs are too expense to open to chase one card only with so many rares.

Wtf. There’s no reason that card should be selling for more than $100. Let alone $200

1 Like

I’ve made us a meme in this trying time

4 Likes

I think a lot of people are holding onto this set sealed…my personal opinion is that over the next 5 years this card will not see much growth.

I don’t understand why prices are getting closer to the original price of $550 when there’s so many made

Demand

4 Likes

If the value of this card is surprising or seems wrong, you are working with bad assumptions and information to draw your conclusions with.

2 Likes

We are in a Pokémon boom. Everything is rising… even modern. I think that the sv49 zard is super unattractive from multi angles but clearly some like it.

1 Like

Just checked today, now over 1100 and still going up! Makes me wonder how many are in the million card backlog

2 Likes

300 easily

I think the PSA 10 pop could hit 5000 and it still wouldn’t be close to fulfilling demand.

4 Likes

The risk I see with this SV49 card is what will happen when darkness ablaze is released. Will everyone shift to chasing this new charizard card instead?

The Shiny Vault Charizard didn’t lessen the demand for the Rainbow Rare from Burning Shadows, so I don’t believe future releases will have an effect on it either. The Charizard(s) being released in Darkness Ablaze are going to be Gigantamax forms, not shiny forms. They look totally different. It’ll just be another chase card, not a replacement chase card.

1 Like