The New Giant Deal Thread

dunno. I just saw a banner on the top of tcgplayer that mentioned 10% bonus bucks. Its now over as of 6 minutes ago.

1 Like

this is off-topic, but why did he edit his eyes like that, he just looks baked lol

2 Likes

Seems like a decent deal, while I want it myself, I’m not buying ATM…

3 Likes

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-games/trading-cards/products/pokemon-trading-card-game-pikachu-and-zekrom-gx-premium-collection-gamestop-exclusive/308419.html

Pikachu & Zekrom GX Premium Collection box on sale for $40 on GameStop’s website :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This one has proved harder to grade than it’s Salamence counterpart. E4 member is the seller as well

3 Likes

Now this is something you dont see every day.

8 Likes

So good to see one of these beauties again. The holy grail of pull gambling.

2 Likes

My favorite set. If only I had the funds for this.

2 Likes

What is the appeal to this over a box? Just curious, the price they have there is fair but a box is 12 more packs for like 2 or 3k more. Is it really just for opening or is it to have everything related to a certain set

2 Likes

Box is a better item for sure, but I bet that the blister display is rarer. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one before now.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Indeed, the main thing is the rarity. Exceedingly rare, like most EX blister boxes.

That said I think this is still a great value item and something with vast potential. 4 different booster arts from a low print set in blister form. Stacking layers of rarity, both opened and unopened.

The “problematic” part is the randomized inserts. You can pull 4 holos from this box, or 12. Most I’ve seen have leaned towards the lower end but anything is possible with these.

3 Likes

The blisters will have more liquidity and demand than single packs I think

2 Likes

Beautiful PSA 8 Shining Gyarados Holo Bleed from Neo Revelation.

3 Likes

WOTC UNL is in general, IMO, great value right now. Not like those cards are easy to find mint just bc they are UNL

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! Great prices nowadays for WOTC Unlimited 8’s and 9’s.

1 Like

The revelation holo bleed subset is one of the coolest wotc subsets too

1 Like

I love picking up holo bleed Shining Magikarps and Ho-Ohs :face_holding_back_tears:.

1 Like

Not sure who may want or need this, but one came up for sale in my recommended search recently on JP Mercari. So I figured why not post it here :man_shrugging:.

Trophy Kangaskhan (atrocious condition)

[メルカリ] [激レア] ガルーラ LV.38 親子大会入賞カード 旧裏 ¥1,865,000

With current exchange rates probably like 14k or so :thinking: seller isn’t really looking to lower price much as they said that they will only drop price 100k yen or so.

3 Likes

More EX 9 value

1 Like