The New Giant Deal Thread

IDK, these Unowns seem to generally hold very little value. I won the entire set (28 cards, 24 of which are CGC 9.5) from HA for $20 a card (including BP). So $60 for a single PSA 9 seems high to me given that, unless the Question Mark Unown is worth significantly more than the others. These are cool cards, though, no question.

1 Like

? Unown is worth the most i think. But still not crazy or anything like that. ! Unown is also a big one, basically the ones that didnt have neo equivalents

3 Likes

Yeah it’s my understanding that the punctuation cards are the most desirable

2 Likes

@wisewailmer @zorloth do you know how these cards were released? We’re they just Holo pulls or more common than that?

They took the place of reverse holos in 1/5 packs, if I’m not mistaken. Similar to the energies in Emerald, except those were 1/3 packs, I believe.

2 Likes

Yeah i dont know the odds but ive pulled one and a holo rare in the same pack before

2 Likes

I collected the full set years ago, and from what I’ve seen now they’ve only marginally increased in graded, but raw true NM have gone up quite a bit. I think it’s a quirky niche, and I gotta agree, there’s not much value in them. BUT they ARE cool, IMO.

2 Likes

For those of you with a Sam’s membership, really cheap deal on 9 packs (can be as low as $12 at some Sam’s)

Pokémon V Tin + Window Tin (Assorted Styles) - Sam’s Club (samsclub.com)

If you’re looking for a dog-eaten Blastoise Trainer Deck B… :rofl:

3 Likes

1k less than the most recent psa 9 went for. What a deal!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t consider this a “deal” per se, but these very rarely come up…

2 Likes

It almost ended up being a no rarity Blastoise lol.

2 Likes

Sequential PSA 9’s for $400 with best offer.

3 Likes

What they usually go for? Always wanted to own this trio but I got no idea what the price usually is

Hard to say. Most of the recent sales have been PSA 10s. If I had to guess, I would suggest $250 for the Dragonite, $70 for the Dragonair, and $70 for the Dratini, which is about $400. Then if you add in the bonus of sequential certification numbers… looks like a good deal to me.

Oof, these rarely come up… RIP Pichu and Hoppip collectors.

2 Likes

#southernIslands tropical island complete… condition might be Noice! IDK, Maybe ask for more pics, but seller has sent me offers, I’ve just bought too much southern isl ATM…

2 Likes

Very reasonable PSA 9 Pikachu from the Poké Card Creator Pack.

A steal at that price for sure. It’s hard to get above an 8 on these.

1 Like

#supplies this time
If anyone has been looking to try a new brand of portfolio style binders, I LOVE these and this is a nice deal on Amazon ATM (Always try to support your LGS, but few carry Dex Protection brand):