The HapyCake Collection ~ Uh-Oh, PSA collection begins..

Dang that Shining Neo Japanese set is SICK!!! I would love to have that collection! I’m sure it took some significant time and funds to complete that nice work!

2 Likes

Love the Neo Shinings! Well done for putting a set together. :blush:

1 Like

Some lovely VS Half Decks! I’ve been meaning to replace mine haha!
Great additions!

@hapycakeoven – Your collection is very impressive! I especially love your complete set of Darkness and to Light (Neo Destiny) Shining Pokémon; I am quite envious! In addition, congratulations on your latest VS Half Deck acquisitions – they’re lovely :blush:

3 Likes

Got some mail today :blush: :blush: :blush:

DPt shinys

Japanese Crystal types
(almost done!)

2 Likes

Nice crystals

and… the card i’ve been waiting for :blush: :blush:

Trophy Khan

I’m ecstatic!

8 Likes

There’s a real jewel. Congratulations. :wink:

Great acquisitions! I always love checking back to see your latest pictures.

Now you just need that Neo Intro Pack. :wink:

1 Like

Thats one hell of a addition to your collection. What do you think of the holo effect on the kangaskhan?

Yes you do, and I know who has one :wink: (it’s not me)

Beautiful, may I ask how you managed to get it?

Thanks :blush: The holo effect is subtle and awesome, it almost has a 3d look to it.

I got it through a friend in Japan who knew someone. I asked if he was able to get this card on a fluke, but he really came through for me :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is an awesome addition. I’m extremely jealous of this one. I’m really glad you got this monster. :blush:

Your new card is awesome !
The Ken Sugimori’s artwork is so beautiful !
Congratulations :wink:

If only they had given him the job to design the ex and full art charizards, now that would have been something to wish for…

Great collection of cards! Love the trophy kangaskhan! I want one aswell now :blush:

Have you managed to get hold of the missing crystal celebi yet?

My celebi’s en route :wink:

Definetly one of the hardest cards to find at a ‘reasonable’ price.

P.s one of my contacts found one for me after I had already paid for mine so heads up on ebay

1 Like

Thats brilliant news, that you’ve finally managed to complete your crystal set.