THE Great Grading Results Thread

What happened to that final card? Not graded?

Greetz,
Quuador

Miscounted 14 9s, too busy groovin to the beat :grin:

4 Likes

Oooo that 10 crystal Crobat niiiiiice

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing one of the greatest Gifs I have ever seen.

1 Like

Results from my most recent submission. Most excited about the Expedition Zard :blush:

10 Likes

okay where are all of you getting GEM MINT cards to grade from these super old super rare sets?? Seems like every new post on this thread have submissions coming back as mint or gem mint on cards worth many thousands of dollars. :sob:

1 Like

They put in a lot of time and money. That’s what it takes…

4 Likes

I understand, just was a jealous rant haha. Hopefully one day I can get some 10s :sunglasses: Great work everyone

Wanna trade some of those crystals for a PSA 10 gold star Rayquaza?

3 Likes

You sound very passionate so you’ll have your day too;)

1 Like

As long as you’re always looking and searching new places you’ll get lucky too. We all get lucky eventually.

My bulk3 submission is now on business day 40… I understand that it is an estimated turnaround time, however should I request that my rate be dropped down a tier since I am not getting the turnaround time that I paid for?

1 Like

Isn’t it 45 days?

Yes, it is 45 days for the next tier. We are now closer to that tier than I am to the tier I paid for so that was the thinking behind it. I’ve done about a dozen submissions in the last couple years and I haven’t had this issue with it being 10 days late, never mind the 9 days it took PSA to input it into their system after receiving it!

1 Like

I spoke with PSA this AM. According to the customer service rep, there was a period in the last month where no orders were being completed (due to moving locations). Aside from the few orders being completed recently and posted on this thread, I would assume everyone’s order will be slightly delayed.

4 Likes

Right.

I shipped off a card last week for a 5 day turn around and I forgot to write “5 day” on the outside of the box.

So when I called them yesterday to let them know, they said that all orders from DEC 2 - “now” which was Dec 12 are very delayed and probably wont be entered into the system for at least 7 more days after being picked up from the post office.

My call was related to an order I sent in that’s on day 12 of being in their possession but not in the system. 2 weeks is usually the most I’ve waited. Like you, I distinctly remember not writing the number of days on the box after I left the post office.

I talked with PSA in person at NYC Comic Con this year. They clearly stated that all packages without a date are opened last. Unfortunately, we’re in the same boat here.

Yikes, im sorry to hear that.

My order was delivered to their P.O box on DEC 11.
On DEC 12 I called them early in the morning letting them know the issue. ( Forgot to write turn around time on box )
On DEC 12 Around 4 PM CST, my order got processed into the system…
I guess I called at just the right time, or I’m just lucky.

1 Like

Was really hoping for a couple 10s out of my SLs… to not get one when I see PSA 10 scans on eBay of cards with way more defects than a few of these have is very frustrating.

5 Likes

Im currently 45 days business days after entering into the system on a 30 days turnaround I sent in mid October… Anyone Else as late as me?

2 Likes