日本のマーケット部分 The Giant Japanese Market Thread

Assuming you’re looking for binder copies at that price, should be fine. You might get a gem mint copy, or there might be some minor flaws. All the unlabeled stuff I’ve bought from them has been acceptably “NM” or better.

1 Like

Sigh

Hate to see this. Also hate to see how this will affect modern collectors’ anxiety and paranoia.

@smpratte Have you run into this?

4 Likes

Are there any vids or images of the box seal for the resealed boxes? As soon as I saw the seal for the one in the vid I could tell that it was going to be a completely legitimate box. Would be very interesting to see the resealed one up close to see if they are indeed hard to differentiate from a legit sealed box.

3 Likes

FFS. This is gonna be a nightmare if this starts becoming wider practice in the Japanese sealed product space. Can see the next viral videos already….

2 Likes

From what ive learned, I feel like japanese products continues to gain more traction, for modern atleast i think japanese takes the cake, from smaller sets, to awesome stamp promos, to actual literall stamps. On the other hand english wotc and ex wins compared to japanese wotc and ex cards. But what if exclusive modern english promos/trophy/prerelease cards become valuable like the japanese ones of the past. If that becomes a reality id like to see pokemon do more english exclusive cards in the near future

2 Likes

Idk if this is real, but ive been so salty about deoxys not getting the love i think he deserves. Apparently a vstar universe leak? Saw it from SBCoop on twitter

11 Likes

Wow, that is a Pokemon card that is very different. Almost looks like a Metroid thing.

3 Likes

Possibility of SA V (Normal Forme) and SA VSTAR (Attack Forme) Deoxys rising

Coincidentally, the Pokémon GO Deoxys raids announced at around the time this was leaked

3 Likes

Pokémon confirmed doing the leaks! :blush:

3 Likes

Hope is still real for ho-oh then too… im so excited for deoxys

1 Like

Where’s the leak of a Ho Oh?

3 Likes

Nothing as of now, but Ho-Oh did get a regular and full art V in Incandescent Arcana…so theres hope we will see it again :pray:

2 Likes

Ahhh my eyes are playing tricks. Thanks.

2 Likes

There was a leaked picture of alt art Suicune V which also had a regular and full art V in a prior set

2 Likes

Yea no leak, just praying bc i need that

1 Like

Getting The Day The Earth Stood Still vibes from that!

15 Likes

This is the vibe i kinda get lol
Super_Metroid_Save_Station

9 Likes

Some bangers on Heritage Auctions but this one is special

https://comics.ha.com/itm/memorabilia/pokemon-promo-secret-super-battle-no-1-trainer-psa-trading-card-game-gem-mt-10-the-pokemon-company-1999-holo/a/7289-36065.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

8 Likes

Bit off topic guys but I am pretty sure that I saw a thread regarding some tips using Mercari and what to type in to search for specific items. Unfortunately I was not able to find the thread, can someone please help me finding the thread?

Thanks in advance and best regards from Hamburg
Martin

1 Like

Do you mean this one?

2 Likes