日本のマーケット部分 The Giant Japanese Market Thread

www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Pokemon-Japanese-Promo-Tamamushi-University-Prize-Magikarp-129/174603623738? University Magikarp, looks like it could go cheap.

3 Likes

Heard that the suppliers/distributors have run out of All Stars boxes. Only single packs left on the Pokemon Center website also.

It was rare for it to even receive a second print so a third one seems highly unlikely now that Shiny Star V is out.

3 Likes

Delete that post right now :angry: I want to win that unikarp

2 Likes

Oh wow thanks for the insight they must have just sold out! I was going back to buy more today hahah

2 Likes

Efour Rule #6.I: One shall not share auctions with the forum or discord one is intending to win. One shall not post auctions or items one knows a friend is intending to win. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Japanese Pokemon Center had boxes in stock last night before I went to bed, and then they went out of stock first thing this morning it looks like. I wanted to get some more as well.

2 Likes

I agree, I feel like we probably won’t see it. On top of everything you just said, they’ve moved pretty far away from GX cards and Tag Team cards at this point. It would be pretty weird having a random set with GX cards and Tag Teams, now that they’re focusing on V and Vmax.

The only thing I could maybe see is them adding the special gold cards from that set as some kind of promo here. Probably still unlikely, but the Jirachi GX and Tag Team Babies got that treatment.

3 Likes

The mario and luigi set are my favourite cards!

Artwork really is quality. Hoping there’s a Pikachu/Zelda collab later this year :thinking:

9 Likes

Link pikachu

1 Like

Yea, I heard rumours too! Did you hear this too

I only just joined here so apologies if I have posted pic in the wrong place or way

1 Like

No, just hopeful :grin: . Ones thing is almost certain, the best part of the 25th anniversary will be the JP release

5 Likes

I wonder if they decided to bring all the unique full arts over but since the gold cards are a variant and not totally new artwork they won’t bother with them at this point. Only time will tell.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as you. I used Buyee for the first time with the Pokemon center promotion. My orders totaled $360 and the shipping fees will be about $320 ($130 fees+$190 international shipping). The fees and domestic shipping (below) were about $130 of that. I didn’t expect it to be that high but at least I now know what to expect the next time I order.

2 Likes

Assuming you are shipping with DHL, try to keep things under 3500g (3.5kg). That’s the best bang for your buck for shipping when ordering from Buyee/Tenso. Here’s a handy fee calculator for your region:
buyee.jp/help/yahoo/guide/shipping-fees?lang=en

4 Likes

The latest batch of PWCC auctions, there’s no fewer than six PSA 10 Base JP Charizards listed, and a further four PSA 9’s!

1 Like

Japanes promos are so much better than the promos we get in English

4 Likes

hello guys!

just passed to say hi, i’m nick, a fellow japanese pokemon collector.

What are your thoughts on posting here some interesting mail from time to time? i’m sure most of you will have some fascinating stuff to show off :grin:

have a great day!

3 Likes

Sure, go ahead!

1 Like

I cant wait. I hope this is true :star_struck:

1 Like

Are we allowed to share our japanese cards that we have got recently in here or do we do that somewhere else? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like