The Giant Deal Thread

What about it? Ended at 98000 yen

Who won the korean base unlimited packs? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Crystal-Celebi-Secret-Rare-Skyridge-145-144-PSA-9-MINT-ONE-OF-A-KIND/123169724893?hash=item1cad7cd9dd:g:65cAAOSwxada-5C7
I must say this Crystal Celebi looks really odd compared to normal version, donā€™t remember seeing anything similar before.

1 Like

sun-faded?

1 Like

I was really hoping to snag them for around $200 each :slightly_frowning_face: pretty cool to have actual pictures of korean unlimited pack though

Charizard Korean Pack unlimited

Blastoise Korean Pack unlimitedThis the second time i have seen them come up, first time was some point last year of the year before and they went for similar prices as the ones which ended today. Lost out both times :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Same seller as in previous years too. Clever man, selling them three a time every year. Thatā€™s how you maximize profits! Tremendous patience. I wonder how many more he has?

1 Like

he sold just two this time, missing the venusaurā€¦ might be a sign that heā€™s all out

Thatā€™s what he wants you to think! He has eight cases

2 Likes

How did he get 8 cases?

dame anyone else know any more information need to track some of reason down :blush: 8 cases thats crazy

3 Likes

lol changed mine to 8 not 6 lol

thatā€™s not the point lol, chinazard was making a joke

3 Likes

Surprise! - I also have 8 cases

• He doesnā€™t actually have 8 cases, it was a jokeā€¦
2 Likes

oh lol that totally went over my head want the cards too much i think

Exactly, it just looks completely sun washed. Never trust these ā€œmisprint,ā€ garbage listings lol. If itā€™s not obvious, itā€™s NOT REAL!

For anyone whos interested in some EX Series boxes - the guy who sold like 2 dozen of them a week or so ago listed some more again *:

1 Like

I canā€™t believe the deoxys box sold for 6k. I have not checked if that was a cleared sale. I guess with GS Rayquaza pushing 10k, itā€™s about right.