The Giant Art Thread

Cute art by Ken Sugimori.

12 Likes

Aw! It’s E4. :smile:

Lol. The one guy in the background wearing the weedle. :laughing:

8 Likes

That was my exact thought too!

2 Likes

This is probably no news at all but I just found out this stickers from Pokemon Masters EX featuring trainers and I find them actually pretty cool! :hushed:

i-img1200x1200-1659327299nilpub303834

Now I need to get a full set :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Im loving this artwork created for the grand opening of the new Pokemon Center in Okinawa :heart_eyes:

Source Pokemon Card Game August 2022 Merchandise Revealed | PokeGuardian | We Bring You the Latest Pokémon TCG News Every Day!

10 Likes

11 Likes

Love this card!! That forest, ahhhhg so goood

2 Likes

I wish they made more beautiful cards like this :heart_eyes:

(Actually this could be a thread on his own with the most underrated Trainer Cards…)

12 Likes

This is how I imagine my retirement.

11 Likes

I absolutely loved these and decided to check out their shop. I bought the Mew Mewtwo, Absol, and Umbreon Espeon prints a while ago, forgot, and they just got here today! They look fantastic and one day I’ll make sure to get them framed.

Here are the three I bought.

10 Likes

they are amazing! im glad you enjoy his work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

13 Likes

Always worth crediting the artist

Their other works are incredible

https://twitter.com/mk_mukiguri/media

3 Likes

Thank you for throwing this together. I am now inspired to gather these cards as they are just beautiful together.

Got a couple great pieces. I picked up this clear folder, and it had a booklet with several other arts inside. Anyone know anything about this Lugia?

9 Likes

Lol, I sold that to you, glad you like it! I found a tweet addressing the Lugia because I was pretty sure that it was drawn by Hyogonosuke. Says it is art for the second episode of Pokemon Journeys. Ash and Goh end up riding the Lugia around 11 min 45 sec in the episode.

You can see the episode here: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-episodes/23_02-legend-go-friends-go/

Also, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/pokemonartfacts/status/1257200757490757637

3 Likes

I was searching more Psyduck cards for my collection, as always, and I found this one prism card from 1999. I loved it, it’s a mess in terms of composition but for some reason I really like all that pokemon around and interacting with each other :sweat_smile: (does someone know who are this cards called in japanese? I tried with google translate but It didnt work)

This is the back of the card (apparently all the cards from this collection has different artworks unrelated to the front image, and probably must be unique to this set)

P.S: This was the card I found with a Psyduck, just for the curious ones.

7 Likes

This is the only little piece of information I know about those cards.

I see a Grimer, @joponnes :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

no source, hard decision

3 Likes

Probably the only non-secret SS full art I actually like:

18 Likes