The Giant Art Thread

I will never see umbreon the same way again.

4 Likes

Yeah for sure haha the dark type Pokémon in the manga are portrayed as kind of feral and are outcasts to society. Karen is the only one that is willing to meet them where they are at and love and train them. It’s really cool. Karen rules

Some Kimura :heart_eyes:

I love these artworks. I’m sure some have already been shared previously but, ah well.

10 Likes

And some Arita for flavor

4 Likes

Wow, I love the Slugma.

Mustafar vibes.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: VSTAR Universe special arts revealed

Because modern-day Pikachu is smaller (and his cash reserves larger), he probably has a bank vault now.

13 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/black_ink_weaver/

9 Likes

This artist has some VERY cool stuff! Everyone should definitely check them out!

1 Like

Would have been really fun if they had “unpixelated” missingno haha

1 Like

Still anxiously waiting on those supporter cards, meanwhile other pieces are coming in!

5 Likes

As promised, the trainer/supporter cards have arrived! I love the idea of getting a glimpse into daily life in the pokemon world through the artwork in these cards.

12 Likes

Luis Neto captured the essence of Cinnabar:

17 Likes

what is the stuff next to the pokeballs???

1 Like

Rare Candy!

2 Likes

Love the cards!! Glad to know that other people likes those cards. I have some already in my collection and more like that will come!

1 Like

lol. I didn’t think about it at first, but it is masterballs and rare candies. That’s what most everyone used the missingno glitch to copy. haha. NICE!

2 Likes

Love this

1 Like

1 Like

chtonic Skrelp and Dragalge i did back then when X/Y came out

9 Likes