the annoying fake reaction guy stoops to new low for kids

Fucking haaaaaaaayters!

lol

Since i bestwowd that great test of knowledge upon theeeā€¦ His video of a literal piece of shit has hit another 10,000 views. :nerd_face:

not my doingā€¦ but just think of that time frame man. Its errm, errrrmā€¦ A piece of shit.

@xzini

Just another FCBM ( free crap by mail ) video? :grin:

1 Like

I genuinely think that he is being paid by the creator of the cards to make the video.

Edit: my above comment is about the fake card videos. I personally though him receiving a literal bag of shit was hilariousā€¦ Being as itā€™s usually him providing the shit to us itā€™s nice to see it reciprocated :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

dat venustoise and tentasey, i actually think some of these cards are pretty cool even if they are fake theyā€™re still nice to collect. Itā€™s just the same as buying a custom made amiibo, some are pretty awesome like this:

Heā€™s happy, i see the potential ramifications of what heā€™s doing but isnā€™t it all about da LOVE in the end

Literally that :grin:

I just donā€™t believe that was Andoā€™s first time receiving shit via mail. The reaction just wasnā€™t right and Youtubers who put their addresses out there for fan mail get gross things often. Maxmoefoe, another austrailian youtuber who does pokemon vids, used to get peopleā€™s crap all the time.

I wonder how much more poop heā€™s gonna get now, surely heā€™s just inspired thousands of people.

3 Likes

I just checked the video. Itā€™s indeed terrible someone goes this far to express their opinion about him and his channel.
I am just surprised that this didnā€™t happened months ago. Many people think he is toxic and using his channel just to hype product he got to unload himself and thus inflating prices for no reason while hiding behind the a facade of fake(d) enthusiasm.

But honestly, the concept of sending a box of poo reflects the content of his channel in the most accurate way possible.

The maker of the cards and this asswipe deserve

Regarding the poo video. He states within the first couple of minutes that it just happened, that it was yesterday and that the smell was around for 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Oh shit, your right. Maybe he sent himself his own shit lol. But seroiusly it seems like itā€™s staged.

Maybe we should all send him shit garbage custom cards so he gets the point. Or a fake illustrator to troll him.

I just messaged the actual seller of said fake cards and this is what he said:

ā€œThey are Ā£7 each, Ā£10 each for holoā€™s, a deck of 60 of your choice for Ā£150 or the entire available set for Ā£300. Random bundles are cheaper.ā€

God why soooooooooo expensive, i know heā€™s basically doing custom artwork and that takes time but once its done once, im sure he can reprint lol theyā€™re not worth that much. One card for Ā£7, really?

Titled: ā€œiā€™m deleting this in 24 hours ā€¦ (really)ā€ Me watching it 2 days laterā€¦

His whole channel is shit. He has made tons and tons of videos opening literal shit custom cards (making loads of money off of it), so someone clearly figured he had a fecal fetish and just took the next logical step in satiating his desires. I doubt it was real, but I wouldnā€™t be overly surprised either if it was.

3 Likes

Well yeah honestly Iā€™m starting to doubt itā€™s genuine after thinking about it more. If it really was a trick to get some more views and attention then thatā€™s rather disgusting

1 Like

I saw that video, itā€™s still up lol Iā€™ve stepped into this with no prior history but perhaps everyone is overreacting lol? why should everyone be so bothered by this guy xD He sounds happy,. That shit video was pretty funny though, its not cool but had to laugh. But then again youtubers can be crazy at times lol

I donā€™t waste any thoughts on the guy, but he spreads misinformation and promotes counterfeit cards among other things

1 Like

Reading through this is kinda funny, the amount of hate this guy is getting isnā€™t really deserved. Itā€™s a channel aimed at kids, so the guy over hypes everything and doesnā€™t do his research all that well because frankly, he doesnā€™t have to. Kids are stupid, but if theyā€™re enjoying his content then why does it matter? This whole thread kinda stinks of cardboard elitism and it is pretty childish, with some of you even implying he deserves to get shit in the mail for it.

1 Like

I agree with how heā€™s probably a great channel to excite kids into entering the Pokemon TCG collecting hobby, and I do agree that him deserving receiving shit is overboard, but I do not really think this thread really stinks of cardboard elitism. I think overall, people in this thread just believes he is wasting his potential as he has a huge audience, but he wasted his potential by:

1. Creating super click-bait video titles
  2. Giving out terrible information and advice that a quick google search would have debunked
  3. Promoting custom cards that not only does not help Pokemon TCG, but literally making kids waste their money in buying fake cards that are essentially worthless, and possibly creating a counterfeit market which will make it more of a pain to purchase cards without being scammed.

Thereā€™s probably even more reasons, but those three reasons alone show serious issues with his youtube channel. Granted, like you said that he doesnā€™t really have to do any research since he already has an audience, but I donā€™t think kids are stupid is a great reason to influence them into buying overpriced cards and fake custom cards. Imagine you are a kid who have their birthday money saved up to purchase something, but you were influenced by unlistedleaf to buy a set of custom cards whereas you would have simply bought a box of evolutions instead. 10 years from now when you look back, youā€™re probably going to feel duped in wasting your money in a set of useless cards whereas evolutions would have at least retained (or increased) in value over time. This forum collects cards not only for enjoyment, but also for future value, and instead of elitism I think weā€™re just pissed that heā€™s making children waste their money on buying worthless cards.

5 Likes