Technical bug reports/issues thread

Well I can fix malformed codes(and have done many times). So if you see it for a user let me know

1 Like

@pfm I noticed in ReganRampage’s collection thread, which is using the New experimental feature: "My Collection", that the hover-over portion for the likes of comments is missing the background and is currently just white:

(As always, I’m using the latest Chrome browser, but I don’t think it’s relevant here - likely just forgotten to set the background I’d assume, which should be an easy fix.)

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

That’s part of the “experimental” nature of the plugin. If enough people demonstrate interest in the format I’ll go in and clean the code otherwise it’s not worth it.

1 Like

Found another small bug with this experimental feature: it seems to be limited to five comments rn?

In this thread: Typhlosion Japanese PSA 10 Master Set, the first five comments are under the post as expected, but all other comments are regular posts instead.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

When I was typing my comment, I specifically chose ‘New Entry’ so that it is entered as a new entry. I am not sure if I would have clicked on just the reply option or even the chat bubble icon would it have posted as a cascade under the original post?

Cheers!

1 Like

You should have done reply, yes. The fact that it even gives you the other option is the problem here (unless you are the OP)

2 Likes

Should be fixed. “New Entry” should only be visible to OP (and staff)

2 Likes

Also made UI improvements. From this:

to this:

And by default only 2 comments are shown before the “show more” appears

2 Likes