Tapp's Torchic Army

Hello All!

I’ve been on here for a few years now and I figure it’s finally time to start a collection thread for my Torchic Army. Thanks for browsing! Ask away with any questions :blush:

2023 Update:

I’ve decided to try and organize all of my Torchics by artwork and artist, and posting a photo of each individual unique card in English & Japanese. I will also include language-exclusive cards in foreign languages when applicable!

Atsuko Nishida

Ken Sugimori

Kouki Saitou

Hironobu Yoshida

Kagemaru Himeno

Masakazu Fukuda

Kanako Eo

Midori Harada

Sachiko Adachi

Sumiyoshi Kizuki

Mitsuhiro Arita

Hiroki Fuchino

Naoyo Kimura

Sanosuke Sakuma

![IMG_2155|346x485]

(upload://pJASYrtBhXlo9OPLBsVdnX6C7TN.jpeg)

sui

5ban Graphics

MAHOU

Yuka Morii

“May Do”

Illus. Unknown

Tapp’s Torchic Army (800DPI)

I included a link above to a Google Photos album of every single high resolution scan for all of these beautiful Torchics!

58 Likes

Now that’s a hot chicken

4 Likes

Now that’s a really hot chicken

3 Likes

English/Japanese

26 Likes

those 2003 Reverse holos are no joke

2 Likes

That’s a lot of Popcorn Chicken! My personal favorite has to be the Holon Phantoms; I like the pink cherry blossom trees in the background.

2 Likes

Amazing collection, I’ve always like the small chick. :blush: And nice PSA-10 reverse holos as well!

But unless I’ve looked incorrectly or you still have them incoming, you seem to be missing three English Torchic instead of one, aren’t you? EX Ruby & Sapphire 73/109 with 5ZA-HMN-FB5 code (you do have the other two codes); EX Emerald 69/106 with code YYJ-SM0-HTD (you seem to have two with code YYJ-SM0-4PY next to each other); and EX Emerald 69/106 Reverse Holofoil.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Wow, awesome! I never knew Torchic had so many stunning cards! Nice collection!

1 Like

Some solid torchic cards right there. Great finds. I like the Blaziken ex cards as well, they look clean. :+1:

1 Like

Great collection. Do you have a favourite art?

Those are at CGC! As well as the EX Emerald Wizard World Chicago Stamp I’ll add those in periodically as I get more back from grading :blush: Right now the only English chick I’m missing is the Euro Pop Promo #006

1 Like

Probably the Poke Card Creator Pack art, I just love the more informal kids drawing because it reminds me of drawing my favorite Pokémon back when I was young. And he looks so warm! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great collection!!

1 Like

Sheesh that’s some army :fire-1:

1 Like

Heck yeah!!! Awesome fire chicken army! Great collection!

1 Like

Beautiful collection :blush: I love the 008 Promo, such a cute card. Torchic is definitely one of my favorite starters :blush:

1 Like

Ahhh, i was already excited to see another single pokemon collection, especially since it’s about a pokemon i really like, but then i also saw you included different topps variants which automatically upgraded this in super awesome -category :grin:

2 Likes

I thank my lucky stars every day I got those taken care of pretty quickly. If I were trying to grade those or hunt them down today I’m not sure I’d ever be able to attain them without going through dozens of raws

God I love that art so much. I really wish they would’ve made that card into a holo

1 Like

Isn’t it a reverse holo?

1 Like