Tapp's Torchic Army

Yes, sorry. Confusing verbiage - I wish they had given that art a cosmos holo as well, not just reverse :blush:

1 Like

OOOOOO nothing i love more than an army of ones favourite cards ! I posted a pichu army photo on my instagram recently haha so many pichus :grin:

Some recent additions!

13 Likes

Since we’re in the new site I’ve updated the original post with a link to a Google Photos album full of every scan of every Torchic and deleted all of the imgur links.

And here are two exciting additions I made recently, even though one isn’t a Torchic :wink:
Thank you @dack for the Gold Star! (Yes, I know it’s labeled incorrectly. Life is short, who cares?)

17 Likes

Tapp that heart! :heart:

1 Like

New addition to the Torchic Army!

My heart is so full :heart: I was finally able to knock this French #006 promo off the list, and I can’t stop staring at it. Although some of my cards are worth a lot more now, this was the most I’ve ever spent on a single card in my entire collecting journey. I just need to pull the trigger on a German #006 Torchic to finish off the #006 foursome!

11 Likes

Major congratulations, @Tapp! What an accomplishment! :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

Some chicks added to the collection that I could never even dream of having. I am floored by Saitou’s generosity having done sketches on every card at this event, and will cherish these cards and the memories for many years to come♥️

11 Likes

ballin out of control

2 Likes

I got to see all the cocks in person

4 Likes

Here with an update on the chick collection :slight_smile: And also to selfishly beg for a few more likes on the original post to get that coveted token flair :skull:

11 Likes

That gold star Torchic is absolutely gorgeous. Like delivered! :wink:

1 Like

Awesome additions as always, @Tapp!

1 Like

What’s your scanning workflow?

1 Like

Whatcha mean? Like my epson settings? :thinking:

No, like everything else. Are you scanning 4 at a time and manually rotating? Doing any image editing outside of the epson settings? I’m assuming this is a v600

1 Like

Some additions have been made since October!
Here are the recent graded additions :heart:

Here are some sealed & raw pickups!

And finally the art I was lucky enough to add to the collection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One by @pokesoap One by @0rion and the third is a clear file that seems to be hard to come by so I snatched it up!

13 Likes

Sweet additions! Lovely to see all kinds of stuff from tcg and non tcg to art pieces!

1 Like

Some recent additions. The 1ED WCP Torchic was previously a PSA 9 and I was finally able to snatch the 10 :heart:

8 Likes

Another Torchic auto courtesy of some great friends who always look out for me :heart:

The OP is 1 like away from that magic number 50. Who wants to help get me that shiny badge? :pleading_face:

Edit: thank you, qwa :’ )

6 Likes