Tapp's Buylist (Torchics & More!)

In search of several Torchics for the collection!

Top priorities! Looking for these in any condition, graded or raw:

JP Torchic Gold Star 020/084 (1ED Only) Rocket Gang Strikes Back
HP/Damaged: $325
LP/MP: $400-800
NM: $1100

(German) Torchic #006 European POP Tournament Promo
(“Flemmli” name, thin border, silver PokeBall)

Any Condition, Please DM!

Torchics I am only looking for in PSA 10 ONLY:

Torchic 83/110 (Reverse Holo) EX Holon Phantoms
PSA 10: $250

Torchic 003/019 Torchic Const. Starter Deck (1ED ONLY)
PSA 10: $45

Torchic 016/080 Magma VS Aqua: 2 Ambitions
(1ED)
PSA 10: $50

Torchic 003/015 Fire Quick Construction Pack (1ED and UED)

Torchic 001/015 Master Kit Quarter Deck (1ED and UED)

Torchic 001/016 Ocean’s Kyogre ex Const. Starter Deck (1ED and UED)

Torchic 013/075 Miracle Crystal (1ED ONLY)

Torchic DPBP#305 Moonlit Pursuit (1ED and UED)
PSA 10: $60

Torchic 020/096 Galactic’s Conquest (1ED ONLY)
PSA 10: $60

I’ll pay shipping on top of these prices for any of these chicks. Prices obviously dependent on photos, but I’m not a stickler on condition - Help me complete my goals! :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

I have a pack fresh emerald reverse torchic. It would grade either a 9 or 10. Was planning on grading myself it but happy to help.

1 Like

I have a few raw copies but would definitely be interested if you do end up sending it off for grading! If you get the 10 you know who to call! :blush:

1 Like

Bump (raised a few prices)

I assume you know about the German one on cardmarket, since you’re using the exact same picture they are :blush:

Yep, just way over what I’m comfortable paying for that particular language

1 Like

Bump with updated prices! I removed the French #006 from the list thanks to finally acquiring one this past week and have added a few more cards at the bottom of OP that I am always purchasing

Wanted to drop this here if you’re looking for a graded copy or if you’re willing to crack a slab. I’ve had great experiences buying from kantos_finest and he often accepts best offers.

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful slab and would match my other Japanese PSA 8 perfectly, but it’s listed at around double the last PSA 8 sold. I don’t know how much they’re willing to haggle but I will keep my eyes peeled and appreciate you linking it! Thank you!

1 Like

No problem! Send in an offer and he’ll meet you somewhere more reasonable. I think he marked up the price based on what other eBay sellers have listed their copies for.

1 Like

Free bump. :wink:

Do you already have the Teach Set 2009 Torchic; you don’t care about it; or forgot to add it to your wanted list?

Greetz,
Quuador

They’re definitely on my radar, but besides your post giving the background on them there isn’t a lot of information readily available. They are definitely interesting, but I’m unsure on pricing which is my main reason for leaving them off of the buylist for the time being.

1 Like

I am currently only looking for PSA 10 copies of Reverse Holo 69/106 EX Emerald and Reverse Holo 83/110 EX Holon Phantoms. I have every officially released English TCG Torchic, but just need those two to finish off the PSA 10 EX Series Reverse Holos

Bump:

I’ve gotten lucky enough to grade one of the PSA 10’s I was searching for and now only need the EX Holon Phantoms 83/110 Reverse Holo to finish off reverses in the EX Series. I also crossed off a few sealed items and the original post has been updated! As always, any leads are appreciated!

Babe wake up new tapp pfp just dropped

2 Likes

Haha!!! I’ve been appreciating the original concept art as of late. Had to switch it up eventually xD

1 Like