Sun & Moon era keeping it fresh once again

www.pokebeach.com/2019/07/dream-league-secret-rares-leaking-red-lt-surge-flannery-and-more

13 Likes

The selection and consistent quality of art is unreal.

3 Likes

I’m usually not a fan of Weezing cards, but that one with the 80’s punk rock DIY poster vibe is pretty cool.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the full art back in XY but better. I stayed low for the majority of SM but it looks like its time to come back. I have one thing to say to this: my wallet T-T

The Lillie + Solgaleo + Lunala full art is one of the best Pokémon cards ever made. I think someone on Pokébeach mentioned in an earlier post that it’s managed to capture the look and feel of a movie poster in a such a small and constrained frame. I LOVE IT. I must have it in PSA 10 guise as soon as possible. :blush:

2 Likes

HO-LY SMOKES!
Sun & Moon goes out with a bang, it seems!

1 Like

Glad to see Lt. Surge is getting a full art! Bummed it’s not going to match my other 7 FA gym leader cards. :sob:

1 Like

That’s a nice card you got there … would be a shame for someone to ruin it with a hyper version… ohhhhh wait :joy:

1 Like

Good stuff, glad to see so many different artists getting in on it. Also excited about the trainer secret rares!

2 Likes

Ive got the same feeling as you. Such a pity… =(

1 Like

Jasmine + Steelix and Erika + Vileplume might be the first Sun & Moon cards I get, might have to reconsider getting some modern cards

Couldn’t agree more, never thought I’d get interested in modern product.

that mei must have.
looks cool.

I cannot wait for the end of Rainbow Rares …

4 Likes

I don’t see any Weezings though. :wink: But the Koffing artwork and style really suits her from the anime episode.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Oops your right! It was late :wink:

1 Like

I am so jazzed for these cards. I can’t wait for my box to come in. I don’t know what cards I want but I will be excited to open them up!

Clefairy Doll!

The promos have been good the whole way, and these latest sets have had some amazing artwork. Sun & Moon has turned out to be a top tier era in pokemon cards. Who would have guessed it.

1 Like

Finally

7 Likes