Starhatpokemon's collection (Updated 10/7)

Awesome. Haha.
I don’t care as much for the cards as I do for the challenge, to be honest. But I can’t wait to see! I can’t watch YouTube videos at work.

Not another one trying to go after all English FA in PSA 10. Welcome to my world where you pretty much have to grade them yourself. I am kicking myself for not grabbing the PSA 10s that were on ebay earlier.

1 Like

I have that same feeling as well. I’ll be having more doubles in the future since I am much further along on both ends. The exs have been around for awhile so it’ll be easier for both of us. As usual there are those few cards that are are either 0-2 on the PSA pop report.

Depending on how my sales go I might pick up more ex packs. Around 400-700 this time.

I’ve got all these things line up and depending on the sellers I get forced in to buying stuff earlier than planned.

I know a guy with a case of both skyridge and Aquapolis

One of my private collectors has/had 1st ed Base, All 4 1st ed Neo Sets (Bouhgt), All 3 E- Series, All Ex Series (Bought 8) and lots of other doubles.

There is my Pop 5 friend

There are several VS Series boxes somewhere.

There is a guy who has lots of WOTC boxes and a friend withh every single MTG box and close to all pokemon boxes.

Lots and lots of stuff to buy.

I think I used up my luck for the next year with this pull hah…Turn down sound/mute me going a tad crazy. I have indeed gotten it graded already. 10 day service ftw :blush:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AGInEchass

Wow nice pull! I’m really jealous haha.

No kidding. I gave up on English FAs because the quality control makes PSA 10s so difficult. D:

Been awhile since I updated. Picked up some nice additions and thought I’d share.

Starting off with a nice pick up from @bagoly14 (2nd image few posts below this one)

Picked up these 3 beauties from youtube acquaintance. :blush:

Finally these last additions were the cards I just got back from PSA. I purchased them all ungraded over the past few months. I would like to thank @soulwind for helping me acquire a couple of these.

And finally least but not least this beautiful pair. I am so glad they both graded so well. Very very happy.

Edit: It is the 4th PSA 10 set according to PSA

:blush:

edit2: resizing images lol

2 Likes

*bows down* hot damn! amazing cards :grin:

Wow. That crystal charizard 10 8)

Not sure why (image limit?) but this one got cut off lol…

1 Like

Great adds to your collection…Congrats!!

Fantastic additions!

What I would give for the Vaporeon and Flareon WCP cards…

One pee pee touch for your Rayquaza and giratina? :grin:

Hats off to you for these great additions in particular the Crystal Charizard and WCP cards in PSA10. Congratulations.

Thanks!! :blush:

2nd try to get that elusive 10! My first got a 9

Thanks very much!

I got the set for a steal. $600

Super happy about the Raichu 10 actually. I bought it ungraded for $90, and was praying for 10. I’ve been wanting one for a while now, just not at the prices the ungraded ones have been listed for…

two and you got a deal

Appreciate it man. Hopefully more goodies to come

Ok 2, that’s a fair deal.

1 Like

I swear, I may be a Gyarados Collector but curse the world if I didn’t want some of those cards right now. :dizzy_face: Awesome additions!

LOL WHAT?! ^^^^

if we’re bidding with pee pee touches as the currency put me down for 3.50 :stuck_out_tongue:

Dammit!! 4 pee pee touches WITH full eye contact! My final offer!!

Hahha :laughing: