So my store picked up a bunch of old Pokémon tcg stuff

I posted on reddit and was told to post here, I’m curious on prices and information on this stuff, I know the sealed booster boxes are quite expensive but that’s about it.

Any help is appreciated.
imgur.com/a/19lZP

1 Like

ooo clear wrap green wing base box, thats a good one to have

theres a few things you can do to verify if the box has shadowless packs inside, if its shadowless you’re looking at $$$

oooo/// ooooooo- clear wrap shadowless box… buy it now.

1 Like

That shadowless box could bring 10,000.00 or much more.
You should just put them up Auction style on eBay and you’ll get their proper prices.

2 Likes

damn, how much are they asking for that box? :blush:

Holy, screw the potential shadowless box, is that a gold strip brushfire deck for only $50???

3 Likes

Buy the base box and brushfire deck, stat!

good eye lol

1 Like

Uhhh I guess, how much does it go for?

^^^ these guys are all trolls, I’ll give you a $100 for the lot.

5 Likes

Let me call a buddy off mine, he knows a lot about Pokeymans

3 Likes

I think somewhere between $200-300.

1 Like

okay cool, I’ll update prices when I get in tomorrow, I’m new to all this pokemon stuff, and my co-workers hastily put prices on things.

Gold Strip Brushfire could be $700-$1000. I was paying $300 for them 2 years ago. They have 60 mint-gem mint shadowless cards, A shadowless holo that can pull 1k as a 10 and a highly speculative chance at a No Damage Ninetales. I’d say less than .1% chance of pulling it, but it’s $1500 as a 9 and prob $5000 as a pop 2 10.

3 Likes

Aren’t the theme deck holos pretty much guaranteed to be stained at this point? Or were gold strips packaged differently that saved them from this?

2 Likes

True. I was basing my price on a Gold Strip Zap deck that sold for $200 a few months ago. But the Gold Strip Brushfire could contain a No Damage Ninetales, so I guess it makes sense for it to be worth more.

I believe it depends how they were stored. If the theme deck was exposed to heat, then it is much more likely to have a stain based on how they were produced. If it was properly stored (unlikely) then I think it should be okay.

1 Like

No one has verifiable evidence it’s the source, but speculation will affect the price all day.

1 Like