Snowing in Las Vegas?????

I’ve lived in Vegas on and off for 40 years and have seen it snow here only 3 or 4 times and only once did the snow stick. Well, last night was the biggest ever.
The car is one of my sons…

8 Likes

Left it there for you. Consider it a gift from Canada. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for that Mike lol.
Why don’t you post a thread with our pic?

Meanwhile in Norway it has just been in the news that so far it has been the most snow poor winter in many decades.

Even here in California I’m waking up to 30-40 degree weather, and a layer of ice on my car!! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

I remember running up that hill :blush:

Yes you did. Little icy this morning though;)

CATS AND DOGS LIVING TOGETHER!

Why does this sound like it’s a childhood memory :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Meanwhile in Minnesota, we are on pace to have the most snowfall ever recorded in February (currently at 26+ inches). Recently we had schools close for four straight days due to -60 degree windchills. I hate Minnesota winter so much!

The worst? I know how you feel. This was our worst too. About an 1” lol. We may get another inch Wed-Thur.
I have one question. Besides letting it melt, how do you get snow off your windshield🤔

You can honestly just use a broom.

I’m in New Jersey, so here, we use snow brushes for small amounts of snow, but I wouldn’t recommend you purchase one in Las Vegas seeing as how you would never use it. Lol.

But I actually do use a broom for large amounts of snow on my car, so I’m sure you can use it for a little bit of snow, too.

Did you gather enough for a snowball toss before it melted?!

Honestly I was just joking…kind of rubbing it in;)

1 Like

What’s a “snowball”?

What’s snow :joy:

4 Likes

So many things I want to post, but I can’t

Reminds me a bit of one of my colleagues and her family. Our company has some employees in Sri Lanka which are in the same team as me. One of them wanted to move out of Sri Lanka for a long time, so we convinced her to come with her family to The Netherlands, which she did. When people were scraping the ice of their windows a few weeks back, she said to her husband: “Look, look, they are scraping ice off their cars! o.Ô” And when the first snow fell (which was at 11 o’clock in the evening or so), the entire family (they have three kids below 5 years old) played outside until 1 o’clock making snow puppets and taking pictures, since it was the first time they saw snow in their life. Very heartwarming to hear about and see the pictures. :blush: And here we (the people that were born and raised in this weather) were cursing the snow for making the already bad traffic even worse. :laughing: (PS: It’s 30-35 degrees Celcius all year round in the part of Sri Lanka she lived. The ‘colder’ areas in the mountains can be 15-25 degrees in the winter, but that’s as cold as it gets there. It’s also funny when one of the other colleagues who lived in the warmer areas of Sri Lanka came here in Spring. We were talking outside in t-shirts since it was about 20 degrees at the time, and he had a thick jacket and scarf. :slightly_smiling_face: )

Greetz,
Quuador