Show Off Your Error Cards Megathread!

Praise be the one who sees all!

Eye

4 Likes

Now list this for $6,900 on eBay and you’ll be a bona fide modern error collector :upside_down_face:

ULTRA RARE 1/1 ALL-SEEING EYE TOXEL ERROR CARD! PSA 10 CONDITION!?
€69.420,-

4 Likes

Exciting grade returns mail day!





29 Likes

They didn’t notice toxel or Eevee?

2 Likes

Unfortunately for the three I sent in for reholder, they marked it online but forgot to add to the label so I need to send them back in to fix.

3 Likes

I love these! I wonder if there’s any Yuka Morii or Sekio missing layer cards out there … :eyes:

2 Likes

If they have a common card (rarity wise) in Fusion Strike, the odds are good!

1 Like

Sekio Vulpix? sowsow Marill!? Yuka Morii Snom!?

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve seen Snom! Cards in this picture aren’t mine. I’m always trying to find these errors for Chansey, so if I come across one that you mentioned I’ll lyk.

10 Likes

Show-offs, all of you. >:[

2 Likes

Additional green ink red logo Muk. Where are the substantial errors in this set?



1 Like

Naamloos-2

Are you sure that’s not just Grimer?

4 Likes

Tee hee. Ebay $100000 listing title idea thank you :wink:

A minor error but a slime error so always worth it :muscle:

2 Likes

Not sure if this counts as a dark border error? Have added another Fossil card for comparison.

7 Likes

Also a Cubone from Jungle with an ink hickey

10 Likes

I’d count this as a natural color variation - cards of this era are known for it, but it’s always nice to be able to spot variations like this!

2 Likes

Did it happen often?

Who grabbed this beauty:

15 Likes