Show Off Your Error Cards Megathread!

This is honestly so cool and so colorful! Like @Dyl mentioned, I would consider possibly framing them.

1 Like

Mirror holos often have a matte finish in addition to having no presence of stars like below. Your card would likely qualify for CGC’s or PSA’s ‘Incomplete Holo Error,’ which is the equivalent categorization from grading services.

Mirror Holo

No Shimmer/Sparkle Error (‘Incomplete Holo Error’)

13 Likes

Interesting! I likely won’t be sending this copy to grading, it has some damage to the backside of the card. Thanks so much for the information!

1 Like

Anyone bidding on this? Misaligned texture is normally a cool error

4 Likes

I want to lol. But gotta focus on another set

When so many Neo Destiny shinings have a misaligned texture, it’s hard to view it as an error or interesting/desirable.

6 Likes

Unless it’s a Charizard because I’m biased :laughing:

If the misalignment was huge (> 1 cm), I think more people would be instantly interested. Most shifts are 1-2 mm - meh. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

agreed, it’s too common

2 Likes

It’s got the diamond sticker on it too :gem:

PSA 8 for sale.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285501722575

Wow, I haven’t been on E4 in years and I had no clue this thread has remained active this entire time!

I’m officially retracting what I said in the original post about no miscut cards. The thread specifically for miscuts went dead a long time ago, and it seems like plenty have been posted here already!

4 Likes

Not mine, but I have to share this :slight_smile:


There is a very high chance that this card is from the same sheet as the Glaceon from a few months ago!

13 Likes

Mine! Bought it locally (!!) in summer and got it graded. :crossed_fingers:t2::gem:

22 Likes

Pretty cool misaligned inverted back Mewtwo


19 Likes

Replying to my own post, this seems to be not a one-off obstruction error. A couple hours ago a reddit user posted this one! His obstruction on the Vulpix goes a little lower than the one my fiancé pulled.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonMisprints/comments/17cgf19/rate_my_misprint/

4 Likes

Just got this incomplete holo Lapras in the mail!

16 Likes

Not the best quality photo, but as part of my Yuka Morii collection, I picked up the non-holo Litwik with factory square corners a while back. I completely forgot about it but the holo version, also factory square cut, came in yesterday after 1 month+ of waiting, so I now have both and thought it would go well with this thread.

14 Likes

Back from appraisal! Both missing the cyan ink layer.

17 Likes

:moneybag: