Show Off Your Error Cards Megathread!

My god is this niche.

2 Likes

Here’s something a little more vanilla. Just a bunch of Eeveelution miscuts/OCs I’ve picked up over many years

Bonus Bunnies

20 Likes

On a personally note, I’ve had you middleman a few one-off cards for me and I’ve always wondered what you thought. This makes me feel like I don’t need to worry (and I mean that in the best way possible). One of us! One of us!

2 Likes

I have more too. I just like to pick up these weird things when I see them fly under the radar on ebay. Those error facebook groups are far too competitive

3 Likes

I feel it. That’s more or less why I got into double swirls. It’s a breath of fresh air to get something that is common yet rare for a cheap price. I’ll hunt for oddities when my funds are low to satisfy the need to collect as well.

2 Likes

These are cool. Vanilla is a delicious and complex, underappreciated flavor. This is one of my favorite ice creams.

7 Likes

Pfm’s Error Collection: A Case Study On Ruining An OCD Person’s Day

3 Likes

A ‘French Ice Cream’ with a Dutch name sold in the US. :roll_eyes:

Greetz,
Quuador

7 Likes

LOL funny enough they were not initially labeled as French ice cream. In USA it’s a required product category based on using more eggs in the ice cream (at least according to the carton)

3 Likes

I don’t really collect error cards but it’s always fun to find them in collections orr get them straight out of the pack. These are my two favorites…

The Umbreon has a thick pink line across the back. It probably isn't that special but I just find it neat. On the Vanillite the energy symbols on the Reverse foil are missing on most of the card.
4 Likes

Texture Shift Charizard Full Art🔥

5 Likes

Pulled this slightly oversized card in a pack with two others of like-size. Never experienced this before, they also have a rough edge cut on all sides. Pretty goofy

4 Likes

Totally insane

Completely Missing Texture Xerneas EX🌈

4 Likes

Texture Shifts

7 Likes

“Light” Dark Dragonite.

Missing the black ink layer, making the art look washed out, the text grey, and art border look like a regular non-dark Pokémon.

(Regular Dark Dragonite holo for comparison.)

17 Likes

I’ve got the charizard (on left)!

9 Likes

Nice! I also own that Dragonite.

9 Likes

Does anyone have a “dark” Light Dragonite? :thinking:

5 Likes

Fab! Looks like a great condition copy too.

@pfm The Charizard looks amazing with the missing ink!

2 Likes