Shoe’s Charizard Collection

awesome collection mate, so many 9s!!! make me think if i should grade mine :blush:

1 Like

Sweet collection!
Did you knew there were 2 version of the secret rare Charizard form Plasma storm?

Another fellow zard collector! Great collection! Good choice to go for mint 9s that’s generally my preference too :blush:

:face_with_spiral_eyes: Oh look a zard…

1 Like

Thank you! Hmmmm I don’t!! I’ll have to do some research.

Thank you! After seeing your collection, I found many more that i “Need” to have.

1 Like

Does anyone know of a comprehensive check list of all the Carizards that have been produced? I’ve been trying to find one, but It looks like i might have to create one myself.

The exact same missprint as with the Blaine’s Charizard:)

1 Like

Oh! Okay, thanks!

Can’t go wrong with Zard! Great collection, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Haha yes I know what you mean :wink: happy my collection can help inspire!

Regarding a checklist for charizard Quaddor made one:

www.elitefourum.com/t/list-of-all-tcg-cards-that-exist-for-a-specific-pokemon/16709/1

2 Likes

Settle down

To translate what @milhouse probably meant to say: you can combine replies in a single post instead of replying to everyone separately… :wink: (unless he was referring to your collection itself, in which case I’d say ignore him and carry on collecting Charizards. :stuck_out_tongue: )

When you click on the quote-button and get to the rich-text field edit, you can see the Preview and BBCode at the bottom-left of the text area. If you click BBCode you see the code. You can copy multiple quote-blocks from multiple people and combine them all into a single post in the BBCode section.

You beat me to it. Thanks for linking to my thread. :blush:

Here a link to the Charizard list directly. (Made in June 9th, 2017, so doesn’t contain any of the Sun & Moon Charizards yet.)

Greetz,

Quuador
1 Like

Haha, actually it was more like a ‘Damn son you got a lot of Charizards’

Although I can see how that would have been misinterpreted.

2 Likes

Nice collection! I collect 9s and 10s. Ideally 10s but some cards are just insane in 10s however i recently acquired a legendary collection reverse holo is beautiful condition so im praying for a 10.

1 Like

Thank you! Awesome, That would be amazing to see!

Awesome collection!!

That’s one HOT wall you’ve got there. It looks beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you! Once I get more, it’ll be nice to get a rotation of cards for display.

Nice!

1 Like