ShockerB37's WTB: Neo Full Holo Bleeds

Hi all,

I’m looking for any neo era holo cards with a prominent holo bleed over the surface of the card, extending past the borders of the art box and over the text. I have examples in my collection thread to give a better idea.

I’m mainly looking for the rest of the neo genesis unlimited holos I’d need to complete a set, but I’m interested in bleeds from any neo set.

I’m not too concerned with condition for these; many of my favorites have bends or dents in them. So long as the holo bleed is strong and the card isn’t shorn in half, I’m good with it.

Ampharos: $100

Azumarill: $100

Feraligatr #4: $150Feraligatr #5: $175

Heracross: $150

Jumpluff: $125

Meganium #10: $150

Skarmory: $125

Slowking: $150

Typhlosion #18: $150 OBTAINED 8/28/21

Might be a long shot, but here are some additional offers for holo bleeds outside of Neo Genesis:

Black Star Mew Holo #9: $300

Neo Destiny Dark Scizor: $175

I’m open to negotiation if you think my offer’s too low. If you have a holo bleed not listed here that you’d like to sell, feel free to reach out.

Thanks for looking :blush:

3 Likes

Always thought about collecting these holo bleeds, but decided not to because I thought it would be quite time consuming. I have a Heavily Played Hitmontop from Neo Discovery that I found in my bulk a few years ago. If you are interested, then let me know.

Your browser does not support video embedding. Please update your browser.

1 Like

Bump :blush:

Added a few more holo bleeds I’m interested in buying if anyone has a copy they’re willing to part with.

Bump.

Just got my holo bleed Typhlosion 18 in the mail today! Checking that one off the list, and upping a few prices.

Shoot me a message if you can help me out :blush:

1 Like

Bumping, first time in a while! Switching gears from neo holo bleeds to rocket unlimited holos with low black ink. Hope everyone here has been doing well.