Shipping shortcuts/hacks

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I’ve recently gotten back into selling on ebay again after taking a hiatus due to getting burned out on the hobby due in large part to the stresses of shipping. (averaged around a 1000 transactions a year). I was wondering if anyone had any tips/shortcuts/hacks on making the whole process easier. Thanks in advance.

I will spend a couple hours cutting out cardboard pieces that I use to place on each side of the card. I also use the free shipping supplies eBay gives me each quarter for poly bags/bubble mailers. So if you have your cardboard ready to go simply put it in the poly bag, put your card in between. Roll it up tight, I don’t like to seal it so the customer doesn’t have to rip open the bag or they could reuse it. Then once rolled up place in a bubble mailer. I use a dymo thermal label printer and print my labels off eBay. So with my shipping supplies organized and ready to go it takes me less than a minute to package, and print a label.

Bulk bubblemailers on Amazon, wait till Rakuten gives cash back then order a bunch.

1 Like