Shining Legends Elite Trainer Box Shipped to Singapore

Trying my luck, but does anyone have a decent number of Shining Legends Elite Trainer Box (50-100 boxes? or more) that they are looking to liquidate and are willing to ship to Singapore?

Looking to pay 70 a box

many thx to smpratte for the idea

1 Like

Good luck mate, these are selling for like 110-120 here in the states currently. Pokemon Center website did have a small restock recently and that might lower the market price a tiny bit in the short term.

1 Like

huh? there are some available 76 usd each on ebay, free shipping.

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-TCG-Shining-Legends-Elite-Trainer-Box/233708324928?epid=28021691916&hash=item366a1a0840:g:a6wAAOSwoTBfWQYF

and a lot available at 85 OBO, free shipping

I’d buy those ones on eBay mate.

I’m easily able to sell these for over $100usd per box.

Ok I don’t get it - what am I missing here? Why do people not just sort by lowest price and pay 80? do people just sort by highest price and pay 100+?

Anyway im not looking for 5 or 10 boxes, I’m looking for a large number if it exists as a one-off purchase for those that dont wanna bother selling pc by pc

If there isn’t a seller thats fine, just a random side purchase if it happens

Because lots of people don’t want to buy from overseas with all the BS postal times.

Ok got it, that’s their decision. My goal is different

And that’s fair enough mate!

All the best to you =)

From my experiences, E4 is the last place to try and pay under market values though.

1 Like

I’ve spent over a 100k usd on efour over the past year so no worries, I’m aware and familiar with the community

Thanks!

1 Like

Best of luck! I’ve been watching their prices pretty closely, as I have a small position on them. They were actively selling around 110-120 a few weeks ago, however, some retail places have restocked and now I’m seeing them go consistently around 85ish. I think they’ll be pretty dried up soon though, as far as ETBs go.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight! If the position I can build is too small I probably won’t bother and just hope for another restocking then! Or just work on other opps

1 Like

Yeah you might be able to pick up a few boxes for 80-90 range over time but you will have a tough time building a big position for that range or less. I believe distributors are all out of stock as well. Pokemon restocked a small amount at MSRP ($50) but sold out instantly. Prices dipped now a bit but soon those boxes will disappear and start ticking up again.

1 Like

Yeah it’s alright then, I’ll just pick something else up. It’s not efficient to buy 1-5 at a time

1 Like

Unfortunately its really tough to get modern product overseas. Even if the offer is market, the shipping logistics are a pain because everything is so bulky. I have patreon members who flip evolutions in their countries, but they have to hit the sweet spot with quantity.

Anyway, glad you are dipping your toes into shining legends. Its a great bang for your buck! :blush:

1 Like

sounds like this is a good time to buy at a slight dip! yeah, i see many selling around 85-90USD. good set. and if modern keeps selling into 2021, this is a good set to have a position in. 3-4 years makes this a vintage product right??..good luck!

Wow, the prices sure rose a lot .

Me, cracking opening my shining legends elite trainer boxes to put some packs in the secret santa every year:

1 Like