Shadowless printing errors

I have a few shadowless cards in my collection that have minor printing errors. Some sharing the same exact error on up to five cards. Has anyone else ran into this? How common is this and do they hold any added value?

I even have the extremely rare fart bubble Vulpix:

And also the first pokemon ever to become self-aware of his own printing error:

2 Likes

Doesn’t add value imo

4 Likes

They don’t add any value, but pretty cool that you’ve found these kind of ink dots on multiple cards. Thanks for sharing. :blush:

They aren’t as major as the more commonly accepted errors though, like the Jungle Pinsir, or Pink Heart Clefairy, or the recently posted Blue Vulpix. But minor ink errors usually don’t add any value.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Speaking of printing errors, I’ve just noticed that a few of my Jungle Kangaskhans have a green smudge across their face. :stuck_out_tongue:

imgur.com/zil4k6u

1 Like

Just for me, I wouldn’t like those dots on my collectibles, plus PSA wouldn’t like them, so the value you pick up from printing Error collectors would be lost due to people who don’t like them on their cards.

1 Like

Thanks for all the responses guys. I guess I already expected these didn’t do much for increased value. However I am still curious as to whether you guys have ran into this also? At least for those of you that have opened shadowless boxes. Is this pretty common to see multiple cards with these repeated same small flaws?

I’ve opened many and it’s common and very upsetting for graders.

1 Like